Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

TNV4 MadBlockerAlpha HELP

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
pat.clarke

TNV4 MadBlockerAlpha HELP

Post by pat.clarke »

Hi,

So I followed the instructions:
* Launch your exploit game.
* On the first boot, the recovery menu will appear automatically.
* Select ‘Advanced ->’ menu and then select ‘Install 6.60 files’ (this step is only needed if you’ve never used TN-V4 before).
* Enjoy the install progress.
* After the install is done, go back and exit the recovery menu.

Every thing looked good. but when I got to the last step and clicked "exit recovery"
My Vita locked up. I rebooted it and it asked me if I wanted to recover my Vita or boot normally and a few other options. I selected boot normally. Now when I click the MadBlockerAlpha game. It looks like its starting to load the exploit then I see what looks like a red PSP background. then gives me an error in a bunch of languages saying "A serious error has occurred. Contact the technical support line"

I am generally fairly good at these things but cant figure out what I did wrong.

Vita FW = 1.81
PBP = Sony OFW 6.60 For PSP 1000/2000/3000
TN-V4 Binary = TNV-4 Core files
Loader = Mad Blocker Alpha: US
Advertising
fate6
Big Beholder

Re: TNV4 MadBlockerAlpha HELP

Post by fate6 »

Yea TN-V4 is broken for the older firmwares but TN said he's working on it
Advertising
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
pat.clarke

Re: TNV4 MadBlockerAlpha HELP

Post by pat.clarke »

O thank GOD! lol I thought I was just being a tool and not able to follow basic instructions. Thank you for the super quick reply.

Return to “TN CEF”