Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[Official TN-V bugs thread] report all your problems here

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
guppey

Re: [Official TN-V bugs thread] report all your problems her

Post by guppey »

Hi, looked everywhere for a solution to this problem but can't seem to find one. I've got a PSV 2000 with 3.01, and the Persona 2 exploit. I've got the ePSP up and running, with a few ISOs installed too, however I can't install any homebrews. When I transfer them over with CMA nothing shows up in the game menu of the XMB. The instructions say to install them from the XMB but how can I do this if they don't show up? I have tried some I downloaded from the official thread of compatible homebrew as well as a few I archived myself from my PSP. I've checked and double checked the directory structure and naming schemes and they're all correct. All caps, under 8 characters, everything it says here but nothing works. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated, and thanks in advance.
Advertising
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

mind posting a screenshot of the TN-V save with a homebrew in it? I would like to see how the save you are trying to transfer looks like
Advertising
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
ZuNinja

Post by ZuNinja »

I have a problem, I try to install Final Fantasy Type-0 from the XMB (The merged one from Skybladecloud) and it always gives me an error and then kicks me out of the exploit game. I tried moving it through PSP Filer and through the FTP but it stays in the exploit save folder no matter what I do. Weird thing with PSP Filer is that i try to move the game, but the percentage starts going in the negatives and will exceed -100%. I have yet to see if it does the same with other games. Anyone having similar problems?
taps

Post by taps »

hello,

I have a problem when I copy my iso by FTP is too slow, I have check my wifi it works very well thank you for your help.

:roll:
_-_- PS Vita PCH-1000 WiFi * 3.18 OFW * 64Gb * TN-V10 * Go! Sudoku -_-_
The Z
VIP

Post by The Z »

taps wrote:hello,

I have a problem when I copy my iso by FTP is too slow, I have check my wifi it works very well thank you for your help.

Use USB via CMA if the wifi is too slow.

It IS slow via wifi, we cant change it.
White PSV TV - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
White PSV 1000 - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
2x PSV 2000 - 32/64GB - 3.65 CFW
PSP Fat 1000 - TA-081 - 6.61 ME-2.3
PSP Slim 2000 - TA-085¹ - 6.61 ME-2.3
4x PSPgo & 1x PSP 3kº⁴ᶢ - 6.61 LME-2.3∞
taps

Post by taps »

The Z wrote:
taps wrote:hello,

Use USB via CMA if the wifi is too slow.

It IS slow via wifi, we cant change it.
OK I understand the problem is that I copy all of my iso as I want only one iso added by usb
_-_- PS Vita PCH-1000 WiFi * 3.18 OFW * 64Gb * TN-V10 * Go! Sudoku -_-_
skyhot004

Post by skyhot004 »

Maid paradise
Infinite loading
TN-V8 The final one
...................Yeah i got nothing to say here
guppey

Post by guppey »

fate6 wrote:mind posting a screenshot of the TN-V save with a homebrew in it? I would like to see how the save you are trying to transfer looks like
NOTE: I had multiple homebrew titles in my save at one time before when I was trying it however I just tried it with only the one you see here and same result, nothing shows up.
SMOKE
Retired Mod

Post by SMOKE »

Are you using the game category plugin? If so, disable it and see if it shows up
guppey

Post by guppey »

Only plugins I had installed were the three that came with TN-V (LEDA, CXMB, Day Viewer). Disabled all three and still nothing.

Return to “TN CEF”