Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[Official TN-V bugs thread] report all your problems here

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
fate6
Big Beholder

Re: [Official TN-V4 bugs thread] report all your problems he

Post by fate6 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:44 pm

I'm going to go ahead and assume you updated via XMB then did not update the save on PC
just delete the one on PC and copy from Vita
Advertising
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?

Terricule

Post by Terricule » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:52 pm

fate6 wrote:I'm going to go ahead and assume you updated via XMB then did not update the save on PC
just delete the one on PC and copy from Vita
Yeah, sorry that's it. It was reverting every time I transferred something through the save. Thank you for the info.
Advertising

Gie

Post by Gie » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:54 pm

English patched games sometimes crash when exiting. It's not big problem, just want to inform everyone. The game is Hatsune Miku : Project Diva 2nd, backed up with PC and patched for English translation.

Perhaps, there is some explanation what caused this crash so the other game translation project can be fully played.

fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:10 pm

Gie wrote:English patched games sometimes crash when exiting. It's not big problem, just want to inform everyone. The game is Hatsune Miku : Project Diva 2nd, backed up with PC and patched for English translation.

Perhaps, there is some explanation what caused this crash so the other game translation project can be fully played.
Patched? why not use plugin? I have used plugin translations and they have worked fine
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?

Gie

Post by Gie » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:19 pm

fate6 wrote:
Gie wrote:English patched games sometimes crash when exiting. It's not big problem, just want to inform everyone. The game is Hatsune Miku : Project Diva 2nd, backed up with PC and patched for English translation.

Patched? why not use plugin? I have used plugin translations and they have worked fine
There is a plugin for that? :shock:
It's for translation project testing. So the game will have english menu, subtitle, etc without plugin.

fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:24 pm

Gie wrote: There is a plugin for that? :shock:
It's for translation project testing. So the game will have english menu, subtitle, etc without plugin.

oops I was wrong codestation only made one for Extend

fernando.silva92

Post by fernando.silva92 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:37 pm

i've tried Monster Hunter 3rd and it don't work,the recovery menu shows that the plugin is enabled,but the gam e is still in japanese,any clues? :(

fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:39 pm

fernando.silva92 wrote:
i've tried Monster Hunter 3rd and it don't work,the recovery menu shows that the plugin is enabled,but the gam e is still in japanese,any clues? :(
I can confirm the MHP3 plugin works since im playing the game :3

Dmon1Unlimited

Post by Dmon1Unlimited » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:41 pm

I got recovery menu working :D
Last edited by fate6 on Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cool but don't post in caps

jotax

Post by jotax » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:47 pm

each update resets the settings menu recovery

tnks!
themaliciouscodeuser

Return to “TN CEF”