Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[Official TN-V bugs thread] report all your problems here

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
Charlesxndr

Re: [Official TN-V4 bugs thread] report all your problems he

Post by Charlesxndr »

So here's my problem,
(I use the firmware 3.01 with the King of Pool exploit)

Everything works fine, I can access the PSP menu, but when I try to add some Homebrew(A snes Emu,A N64 Emu,PSP Filer)with the CMA(I use open CMA), I get to the copying phase, then there's this waiting time, and when the copy finishes, there's nothing that change in my exploit nor my left free space, even tought what I try to copy about 300mb of thing with my savefile. I checked if my INSTALL.zip file was not a INSTALL.zip.zip and it was not. All of my homebrew got the eboot/fboot file...
I searched and did not found anybody whom had the same problem. I'd like to know if there would be any solution to that.

In short words, when I try to copy from my PC to my Vita, even tough there this ''loading'' bar filling up, I got the same amount of memory left and nothing as change in my exploit. I hope you can help.

(I'm a frenchy so please pardon me for my bad English)
Advertising
killatopak

Post by killatopak »

Anybody got Gundam Vs. Gundam Next Plus and Duodecim Dissidia local ad-hoc with a PSP to work?
Advertising
Samus

Post by Samus »

Was watching the Zett's TN-V5 tutorial at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCWHGzck6bU. At 3:10, he says it is recommended after running the updater to uninstall the TN-V4 files in the advanced section of the TN-V recovery menu. Is this necessary over simply installing the update without uninstalling TN-V4?
Total-Noob
Guru

Post by Total-Noob »

It's not neccessary :)
Namana

Post by Namana »

I'm using EU UNO 2.02 (TN-V6). FIFA 14 (US) doesn't work with Sony NP9660 driver but it works with M33 driver.
PSVita Information
Color: Crystal Black
Model: PCH-1008
OFW: 3.36 (PS Vita [1])
eCFW: 2.02 [6.60 TN-V10] (PS Vita [2])
PSP Information
Color: Black
Model: 2001
Generation: 02g
Motherboard: TA-088 v1/v2
CFW: 6.60 PRO/ME
PSN: Namana_1806
Dmon1Unlimited

Post by Dmon1Unlimited »

Total-Noob wrote:It's not neccessary :)
Hi, (thank you for the release first of all). but I cant seem to get tnv6 to work.

My vita is updated to 3.01 (havent done this in ages (used to use uno exploit before i updated so that i could use psn again). I am from Britain (i.e. EU account). I missed the 101/ben10 games, but I snagged the king of pool game. so this will be the first time running this new tnv

I did the following:

1) download/install king of pool (psp) game to vita
2)update CMA
3)install new openCMA 6
2)backup actual game application to PC
3)play the game a little to get savedata folder ULES01164 on vita created
4) transfer this savadata to pc
5)go to: http://zload.net/v2/archives/file/?id=2417690 and download FW301-KoP-TNV6 zip
6)open archive FW301-KoP-TNV6 zip
7)there are 4 zips in there, pick the EU one
8)There is are 4 zips in here too. no english, so pick the one that says "other" in the name
9)drag ULES01164 folder to desktop, this has 4 files in it. ICON0.PNG,PARAM.SFO,PIC1.PNG,SECURE.BIN
10)go to http://hackinformer.com/TN-V/release_tnv6.rar and download release_tnv6.rar
11)extract and go into release_tnv6 folder, there are 6 files in it including FLASH0.TN and TN.BIN
12)copy all 6 files into ULES01164 folder on desktop (also tried copying just FLASH0.TN and TN.BIN only)
13)go to http://wololo.net/downloads/index.php/download/947 and download EBOOT.PBP file (there are three download links, i chose the top PSP 1000/2000/3000 link)
14)rename EBOOT to 660, then place this file into ULES01164 folder on desktop
15)ULES01164 folder is finished now. navigate to your documents folder> psvita > PSAVEDATA > and choose the folder that has your games and stuff in it. because of step 3 and 4, this folder will also have a ULES01164 folder.
16) delete the ULES01164 folder in the PSAVEDATA/XXXXXXXXXX (x is random numbers/letters) folder, and drag the ULES01164 from desktop into the same location
17) open CMA on pc and vita and transfer savedata to vita
18) play game, hold R trigger as I navigate to load

at step 18, I get there is no data even though it shows up in the vita content manager

I DONT KNOW WHAT I DID DIFFERENT BUT IT WORKS NOW, GOT RECOVERY MENU RUNNING :D
Last edited by Dmon1Unlimited on Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

That shows you how to start it

EDIT: also make sure not to put the prx files in the save(ones included with TN-V6)
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
Dmon1Unlimited

Post by Dmon1Unlimited »

fate6 wrote:
That shows you how to start it

EDIT: also make sure not to put the prx files in the save(ones included with TN-V6)
thank you for the video. I first tried holding R trigger and navigating into load, but it says "There is no data" despite me being able to see it via the vita content manager

i assume by prx files, you mean P_ALL.ZIP, P_CXMB.ZIP, P_DAYVIE.ZIP, and P_LEDA.ZIP. so i deleted these files from ULES01164 inside PSAVEDATA folder and tried again. i had an initial error copying this to the vita, but i did it again and it transferred.

I held R trigger again when opening the game and navigating to load, but i still get the same "There is no data" message :cry:
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

I have no idea then also I forgot TN zipped the prx files >__<
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
Terricule

Post by Terricule »

TNV5/6 will sometimes revert back to TNV4. I've noticed it twice, both after using psp filer. Don't know if that was a coincidence or not. I notice it because my simulated home buttons change to random buttons, and the menu is TNV4's without the plugin installer etc. Am I doing anything wrong? I can still update back, just figured i'd report it.

Return to “TN CEF”