Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

ecfw on apache overkill on FW 2.02?

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
pspfanMOHH

Re: ecfw on apache overkill on FW 2.02?

Post by pspfanMOHH »

http://wololo.net/downloads/index.php/download/7672 check the older releases, and it has a tutorial that tells you how to install TN-V too.
Advertising
10 years young!
Kankertje

Post by Kankertje »

cosimo98 wrote:Hello this h.bin can work on Apache Overkill 2.06?
Can someone ban this guy already, look at his posts
mahad wrote:hello is it possible to port tnv to apache overkill while on 2.02 instaed of 2.06? i have both uno and apache overkill on my vita on firmware 2.02. also why is it that the vhbl exploit for apache overkill has a better compatability than tnv? there are some homebrews that work on apache overkill and that dont work on tnv (uno).
using ecfw on different games make no difference in compatibility, only in case of vhbl(usermode) the game matters, so if you compile ecfw for apache overkill, the compatibility will be exactly same, you should try using ark or just vhbl for apache overkill itself
Advertising
mahad

Post by mahad »

Kankertje wrote:
cosimo98 wrote:Hello this h.bin can work on Apache Overkill 2.06?
Can someone ban this guy already, look at his posts
mahad wrote:hello is it possible to port tnv to apache overkill while on 2.02 instaed of 2.06? i have both uno and apache overkill on my vita on firmware 2.02. also why is it that the vhbl exploit for apache overkill has a better compatability than tnv? there are some homebrews that work on apache overkill and that dont work on tnv (uno).
using ecfw on different games make no difference in compatibility, only in case of vhbl(usermode) the game matters, so if you compile ecfw for apache overkill, the compatibility will be exactly same, you should try using ark or just vhbl for apache overkill itself
Yes that is what i am trying to do. I want to have ark on my AO exploit on 2.02 since i already have tnv for my uno exploit. Wanna have both 8-)
hgoel0974
Retired Mod

Post by hgoel0974 »

mahad wrote: Yes that is what i am trying to do. I want to have ark on my AO exploit on 2.02 since i already have tnv for my uno exploit. Wanna have both 8-)
To get ARK, you should ask someone from their Team to port it, like wth
To get TN-V on AO, ask Total-Noob for the h.bin source
"If the truth is a cruel mistress, then a lie must be a nice girl"
mahad

Post by mahad »

hgoel0974 wrote:
mahad wrote: Yes that is what i am trying to do. I want to have ark on my AO exploit on 2.02 since i already have tnv for my uno exploit. Wanna have both 8-)
Ok i already PMd wth about it and said its easy but he doesnt have time but he will try. Guess i might as well pm TN too :D
SMOKE
Retired Mod

Post by SMOKE »

mahad wrote:
hgoel0974 wrote:
Ok i already PMd wth about it and said its easy but he doesnt have time but he will try. Guess i might as well pm TN too :D
Good luck ;)
mahad

Post by mahad »

Sadly he did not reply. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Frostburn

Post by Frostburn »

Give him time.
mahad

Post by mahad »

Frostburn wrote:Give him time.
He said its the same as the TNC source code which are released. So what exactly am i supposed to do with them?
mahad

Post by mahad »

anyone want to tell me how to use the H.BIN to port it?

Return to “TN CEF”