Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

ecfw on apache overkill on FW 2.02?

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
mahad

Re: ecfw on apache overkill on FW 2.02?

Post by mahad »

hgoel0974 wrote:
mahad wrote:plaease can somone give a link. i also have another problem now. for some reason when i copy over GOW ghost of sparta it swhos up as corruptee data and i cant play it. i tried converting it cso but it still didnt work. any help?
maybe the original cso/iso is corrupt?
yeah i thougt that 2 so i downloaded one instead of ripping it from my umd which i did the first time but it still shows up as corrupted data. so i tried getting ANOTHER one and it worked kind of. it loaded the main menu of the game but there was no words at all so i couldnt tell which option i wa clicking. :cry: if you have any other ideas i would be happy to try them
Advertising
hgoel0974
Retired Mod

Post by hgoel0974 »

mahad wrote:
hgoel0974 wrote:
mahad wrote:plaease can somone give a link. i also have another problem now. for some reason when i copy over GOW ghost of sparta it swhos up as corruptee data and i cant play it. i tried converting it cso but it still didnt work. any help?
maybe the original cso/iso is corrupt?
yeah i thougt that 2 so i downloaded one instead of ripping it from my umd which i did the first time but it still shows up as corrupted data. so i tried getting ANOTHER one and it worked kind of. it loaded the main menu of the game but there was no words at all so i couldnt tell which option i wa clicking. :cry: if you have any other ideas i would be happy to try them
Just check if the game is on the PSN store, maybe it just isn't compatible
Advertising
"If the truth is a cruel mistress, then a lie must be a nice girl"
mahad

Post by mahad »

Just check if the game is on the PSN store, maybe it just isn't compatible[/quote]
Yeah i just checked on the psvita channel on the ps3 store and it is there. Like i said, one of the iso's i tried loaded the main menu but it didnt show any text so i couldnt tell if i was going to options, new game, or loadgam etc.
hgoel0974
Retired Mod

Post by hgoel0974 »

mahad wrote:Just check if the game is on the PSN store, maybe it just isn't compatible
Yeah i just checked on the psvita channel on the ps3 store and it is there. Like i said, one of the iso's i tried loaded the main menu but it didnt show any text so i couldnt tell if i was going to options, new game, or loadgam etc.[/quote]
I'm out of ideas, sorry
"If the truth is a cruel mistress, then a lie must be a nice girl"
mahad

Post by mahad »

hgoel0974 wrote:
mahad wrote:Just check if the game is on the PSN store, maybe it just isn't compatible
Yeah i just checked on the psvita channel on the ps3 store and it is there. Like i said, one of the iso's i tried loaded the main menu but it didnt show any text so i couldnt tell if i was going to options, new game, or loadgam etc.
I'm out of ideas, sorry[/quote]
I googled around and found out that someone else had the same problem. He was on 5.00 m33-6 and there was no text for him in the main menu either. What he did was go to 5.50 gen and it worked perfectly. Is there any ways to do that on tnv. If there isnt than could you give me a link to a tutorial to port tnv to AO? I know Im asking a lot but please. :(
dimy93
HBL Tester

Post by dimy93 »

I'm not sure whether TN-V supports them but try differen iso drivers
Also try different versions of tn-v - as far as I read from the changelog some games may load on v3 but do not load on v1 but since according to tn himself v3 is unstable it may be the other way around as well
Also do try different region of the game and if all that fails try Ark
mahad

Post by mahad »

dimy93 wrote:I'm not sure whether TN-V supports them but try differen iso drivers
Also try different versions of tn-v - as far as I read from the changelog some games may load on v3 but do not load on v1 but since according to tn himself v3 is unstable it may be the other way around as well
Also do try different region of the game and if all that fails try Ark
nah its okay. I tried downloading it one more time from a different source and it worked perfectly. Now i dont have to buy the game again for my vita!! yay!!
mahad

Post by mahad »

so can somebody give me a link please? :|
cosimo98

Post by cosimo98 »

Hello this h.bin can work on Apache Overkill 2.06?
tinostar91

Post by tinostar91 »

cosimo98 wrote:Hello this h.bin can work on Apache Overkill 2.06?
No, only 2.02 an below

Return to “TN CEF”