Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

ecfw on apache overkill on FW 2.02?

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
mahad

Re: ecfw on apache overkill on FW 2.02?

Post by mahad »

Uuummmm Im the OP. So could you please tell me a way to either port tnv or ark to apache overkill. Preferably ark though cuz i have uno for tnv
Advertising
SMOKE
Retired Mod

Post by SMOKE »

mahad wrote:Uuummmm Im the OP. So could you please tell me a way to either port tnv or ark to apache overkill. Preferably ark though cuz i have uno for tnv
Theres a H.BIN mod for the older exploits in the /Downloads section, try that and see if it works.
Ill post a link if I find it
Advertising
Acid_Snake
Retired Mod

Post by Acid_Snake »

mahad wrote:Uuummmm Im the OP. So could you please tell me a way to either port tnv or ark to apache overkill. Preferably ark though cuz i have uno for tnv
alright look bro, ARK only works with UNO, I have a copy of ARK for other exploits, but I don't know if I wanna release it. essentially, to port ARK to another game, like Apache Overkill, you have to ask an ARK dev. Unfortunately the only ARK dev that could do it is wth, so contact him, he should be able to port ARK without much questions.
That's the first choice, the second one is to grab ARK for UNO, which is already out, and then port TN-V to Apache, which you can easily do if you know how, if you don't, ask someone who knows.
mahad

Post by mahad »

Acid_Snake wrote:
alright look bro, ARK only works with UNO, I have a copy of ARK for other exploits, but I don't know if I wanna release it. essentially, to port ARK to another game, like Apache Overkill, you have to ask an ARK dev. Unfortunately the only ARK dev that could do it is wth, so contact him, he should be able to port ARK without much questions.
That's the first choice, the second one is to grab ARK for UNO, which is already out, and then port TN-V to Apache, which you can easily do if you know how, if you don't, ask someone who knows.
thank-you for evryone that tried to help me. i decided to get ark for uno but dont really know how to get tnv for AO. do i just cut and paste all the files that ar currently in my uno savedata to the AO savedata? btw i know how to get ark for uno.
hgoel0974
Retired Mod

Post by hgoel0974 »

mahad wrote:
Acid_Snake wrote:
thank-you for evryone that tried to help me. i decided to get ark for uno but dont really know how to get tnv for AO. do i just cut and paste all the files that ar currently in my uno savedata to the AO savedata? btw i know how to get ark for uno.
You have to compile an H.BIN for AO. TN had released sources for an H.BIN for it, Search around. To port TN-V, all you need is the correct H.BIN . That is all I can tell you, if you have researched enough about how these things work you will be able to figure things out yourself from there (But we will answer any question you have AFTER you do a bit of research ;) )
"If the truth is a cruel mistress, then a lie must be a nice girl"
mahad

Post by mahad »

That's the first choice, the second one is to grab ARK for UNO, which is already out, and then port TN-V to Apache, which you can easily do if you know how, if you don't, ask someone who knows.[/quote]
thank-you for evryone that tried to help me. i decided to get ark for uno but dont really know how to get tnv for AO. do i just cut and paste all the files that ar currently in my uno savedata to the AO savedata? btw i know how to get ark for uno.[/quote]
You have to compile an H.BIN for AO. TN had released sources for an H.BIN for it, Search around. To port TN-V, all you need is the correct H.BIN . That is all I can tell you, if you have researched enough about how these things work you will be able to figure things out yourself from there (But we will answer any question you have AFTER you do a bit of research ;) )[/quote]
Im sorry but i cant do that cuz i dont really know anything about that stuff. The best thing i know how to do is FIND VHBL exploits. FIND only though(no binary loader or stuff like that.... yeah im a noob :oops: ). If someone could please do it for me then that would be awesome however if they dont have the time or dont want, thats ok :D
hgoel0974
Retired Mod

Post by hgoel0974 »

mahad wrote: Im sorry but i cant do that cuz i dont really know anything about that stuff. The best thing i know how to do is FIND VHBL exploits. FIND only though(no binary loader or stuff like that.... yeah im a noob :oops: ). If someone could please do it for me then that would be awesome however if they dont have the time or dont want, thats ok :D

Dude, you're not going to get anywhere with that attitude, why don't you want to give it a try?
There are lots of tutorials over at the PSP Tutorials section and the PSP Programming/Security section ;)
mahad

Post by mahad »

hgoel0974 wrote:
mahad wrote: Im sorry but i cant do that cuz i dont really know anything about that stuff. The best thing i know how to do is FIND VHBL exploits. FIND only though(no binary loader or stuff like that.... yeah im a noob :oops: ). If someone could please do it for me then that would be awesome however if they dont have the time or dont want, thats ok :D

Dude, you're not going to get anywhere with that attitude, why don't you want to give it a try?
There are lots of tutorials over at the PSP Tutorials section and the PSP Programming/Security section ;)
ok i will give it a try but no gurantee. I tried to do a binary loader from a very old post long ago and got stuck so i gave up. However my spirit has been resurected and i will try once more for thee. Yeah i know.... makes no sense :lol:

EDIT: I just tried looking for some TUTs on the forums but no luck. I used the search bar to search "how to compile and port exploits" and "how to port tn cef". Can someone give me a link on a good tutorial telling me what to do step by step? :|
mahad

Post by mahad »

plaease can somone give a link. i also have another problem now. for some reason when i copy over GOW ghost of sparta it swhos up as corruptee data and i cant play it. i tried converting it cso but it still didnt work. any help?
hgoel0974
Retired Mod

Post by hgoel0974 »

mahad wrote:plaease can somone give a link. i also have another problem now. for some reason when i copy over GOW ghost of sparta it swhos up as corruptee data and i cant play it. i tried converting it cso but it still didnt work. any help?
maybe the original cso/iso is corrupt?

Return to “TN CEF”