Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Mistake or not

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
Shokashi

Mistake or not

Post by Shokashi »

just updated from .2 to .6 uno tnv, i not to sure if i made the right choice but i wated to play the new game thats been out for a while.

what about you guys will you stick or are you tempted to update from the older hack before .6
Advertising
SMOKE
Retired Mod

Re: Mistake or not

Post by SMOKE »

If your firmware is 2.06, UNO wont work.
It was patched after 2.02
Advertising
MadZiontist

Post by MadZiontist »

Not tempted to update. I'm planning on acquiring another Vita (for current FW & PSN access) before I'd give up my TN-V!
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
PSP Star Wars 2001 TA-085v1 32GB 6.60 ME-2.3
PSV 1001 3G 64GB 3.60 HENkaku Enso
PSTV 64GB
tinostar91

Post by tinostar91 »

Why do you want to buy another Vita? Buy PSP, it's cheaper and you will actually get more than can TN-V take you on your Vita.
MadZiontist

Post by MadZiontist »

tinostar91 wrote:Why do you want to buy another Vita? Buy PSP, it's cheaper and you will actually get more than can TN-V take you on your Vita.
I own a PSP already. In fact I've owned three of them at one point. I want a second Vita so I can play Vita games that require current FW, and have "Vita" PSN access. It's not a big deal to own two Vitas. A lot of ppl own multiple consoles of the same type, for various reasons.
PSP Star Wars 2001 TA-085v1 32GB 6.60 ME-2.3
PSV 1001 3G 64GB 3.60 HENkaku Enso
PSTV 64GB
EvilDooinz

Post by EvilDooinz »

MadZiontist wrote:
tinostar91 wrote:Why do you want to buy another Vita? Buy PSP, it's cheaper and you will actually get more than can TN-V take you on your Vita.
I own a PSP already. In fact I've owned three of them at one point. I want a second Vita so I can play Vita games that require current FW, and have "Vita" PSN access. It's not a big deal to own two Vitas. A lot of ppl own multiple consoles of the same type, for various reasons.
I'm with this guy I own a psp already but would like and updated vita so I could play cod and nfs online. and want my eCFW vita so I can play adhoc games with friends on my psp.
qwertyuioppoiuytrewq

Post by qwertyuioppoiuytrewq »

also playing psp on the vita is fun because of the dual analog sticks
Randysteele992

Post by Randysteele992 »

qwertyuioppoiuytrewq wrote:also playing psp on the vita is fun because of the dual analog sticks
True that. I've had numerous psps with cfw in the past but a second analog stick make so much of a difference! I don't think I could ever update form TN-V.
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-Kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!

Return to “TN CEF”