Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Need help Compiling a GitHub Project....slightly modified

Open discussions on programming specifically for the PS Vita.
Forum rules
Forum rule Nº 15 is strictly enforced in this subforum.
Smoker1

Need help Compiling a GitHub Project....slightly modified

Post by Smoker1 »

So I looked into trying to Compile a Homebrew Game for the Vita, but I keep having problems. Either a location is not present, or I get a Error 2 whe I try to "make". I was using a Tut I Googled for, but I dont think it has been Updated, due to Directory Locations not being created, or as I said, getting a "Error 2".
Is there a more Up-to-Date Tutorial on how a Noob could Compile a GitHub Project? Trying to do vitaWolfen with the TitleID changed to the Initial Release Date (PCSE92055 or PCSE92505 for 5 May 1992) . Once I learn how to properly get this done, will hopefully be able to possibly get Doom changed, and maybe even pFBA which would be perfect.
I know there is the 1 question of "Why???????". Because the current Cheat Apps do NOT work with anything unless the TitleID is PCxx##### . For example, VitaCheat. The Dev told me there are no plans to make it work for Homebrew/Emulators. It will only work if the TitleID has PCxx##### in it. So RETROVITA, WOLF00001, DOOM00000, and VITAFBA01 will not work. Not even if you point to it in the Config of the ur0:tai Folder for the Plugin/s
Advertising
Last edited by CPUzX on Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: moved to "Programming and Security" section.
PS3(BC60GB): 4.65 Rebug CFW
PSP 3000 (03g): 6.20 PRO-C2 (128GB->MicroSD Adapter)
Vita: 3.65 Enso HENkaku - Vita(3G) 400GB+SD2Vita (256GB)
N3DS XL : 11.8 Luma3DS
GPD XD1 (64GB) Rooted
GPD Win1

Return to “Programming and Security”