Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PS Vita NAND Dumps

Open discussions on programming specifically for the PS Vita.
Forum rules
Forum rule Nº 15 is strictly enforced in this subforum.
Post Reply
User avatar
HarmfulMushroom
Posts: 752
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:02 pm

PS Vita NAND Dumps

Post by HarmfulMushroom » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:02 pm

These are encrypted but figured I'd post them if anyone wanted to take a look. These were taken from a 1K logic board with a few bad components on it (won't effect the dump but the board itself is kind of useless). First one is from firmware 2.61 and the second from 3.15, both from the same board.

2.61: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B03t2 ... 1ZHVTJLcDA

3.15: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B03t2 ... jVENVIzUFk

Really not much to look at, just if anyone was ever curious enough to take a look at it.

EDIT: one more link from a different console on firmware 1.06

1.06: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B03t2 ... Xl0N0dYQms
Advertising
Last edited by HarmfulMushroom on Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
niszczycielnpc
Posts: 259
Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:10 pm
Location: %appdata%/Poland/Netherland

Re: PS Vita NAND Dumps

Post by niszczycielnpc » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:13 pm

Is there any posibility to decrypt them?
Advertising
My Devices [spoiler]PSVITA BLACK 3.50 - private exploit/color]
PLAYSTATION 4 OFW
PSP BLACK-1004 3.90 M33-2
XBOX 360 RGH JASPER
SAMSUNG GALAXY S 7 EDGE ROOTED
SAMSUNG GALAXY S ADVANCE ROOTED
NOKIA LUMIA 520[/spoiler]

User avatar
HarmfulMushroom
Posts: 752
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:02 pm

Re: PS Vita NAND Dumps

Post by HarmfulMushroom » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:23 pm

niszczycielnpc wrote:Is there any posibility to decrypt them?
As far as I know there is not. But that doesn't mean much as all I can do is solder, everything else is above my head haha.

These are all the files we would need for HFW though, just no idea how to set it up.

User avatar
HarmfulMushroom
Posts: 752
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:02 pm

Re: PS Vita NAND Dumps

Post by HarmfulMushroom » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:18 pm

Decided to dump and upload one more, once again not much has changed but this is a nand dump from a console on the launch firmware 1.06. Still encrypted, still kind of useless, but it's a file you probably won't find anywhere else I guess. Only thing interesting is this image only uses 16% of the total free storage, leaving some 84% free. 1.06 also doesn't have a warning message before the console finishes booting like the more recent firmwares have which I thought was cool.

I might upload a dump from a 3G console at some point as well as a PSTV, however not much of a point. I'll just edit the original post if I ever do.

1.06: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B03t2 ... Xl0N0dYQms

User avatar
bazgee
Posts: 55
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:40 pm
Location: UK

Re: PS Vita NAND Dumps

Post by bazgee » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:02 pm

Thank you this is useful to me. :)
My Vita Shell Competition Themes:

BazGee Dark
BazGee Blue
BazGee Stickman

Twitter @BazGee2
GitHub bazgee

Post Reply

Return to “Programming and Security”