Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

★ Mini Settings For QA bubble [Testkits/Devkits]

Open discussions on programming specifically for the PS Vita.
Forum rules
Forum rule Nº 15 is strictly enforced in this subforum.
User avatar
PepeCobain
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:31 am

Re: ★ Mini Settings For QA bubble [Testkits/Devkits]

Post by PepeCobain » Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:08 am

I think we can hack into PARAM.SFO and template.xml to fix message " update application " ... if we can mod version of app, the application a good start for me and not show message "update application"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PG_9RosaHo4
Advertising

User avatar
amirmaher
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 12:15 pm
Location: Egypt

Re: ★ Mini Settings For QA bubble [Testkits/Devkits]

Post by amirmaher » Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:09 pm

i've began tinkering after reading this and i've found a debug settings plugin inside settings app folder which means that there is a hidden debug settings there.
Advertising
PS Vita 3G/WiFi 3.60 HENkaku
Image

User avatar
PepeCobain
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:31 am

Re: ★ Mini Settings For QA bubble [Testkits/Devkits]

Post by PepeCobain » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:11 pm

amirmaher wrote:i've began tinkering after reading this and i've found a debug settings plugin inside settings app folder which means that there is a hidden debug settings there.
have you found this with sql lite ? what files you dump ?

CrEaTiiOn_187
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:46 pm

Re: ★ Mini Settings For QA bubble [Testkits/Devkits]

Post by CrEaTiiOn_187 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:12 pm

PepeCobain wrote:
amirmaher wrote:i've began tinkering after reading this and i've found a debug settings plugin inside settings app folder which means that there is a hidden debug settings there.
have you found this with sql lite ? what files you dump ?
Just go to vs0:app/npxs10015 i believe (if thats the right path to it) and when you open it you can see a debug_settings_plugin.rco file or something like that.
PS4 Newest OFW
PS Vita 3.60 HENkaku
LG G3 Resurrection Remix
Nexus 10 Resurrection Remix

User avatar
PepeCobain
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:31 am

Re: ★ Mini Settings For QA bubble [Testkits/Devkits]

Post by PepeCobain » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:30 am

CrEaTiiOn_187 wrote:
PepeCobain wrote:
amirmaher wrote:i've began tinkering after reading this and i've found a debug settings plugin inside settings app folder which means that there is a hidden debug settings there.
have you found this with sql lite ? what files you dump ?
Just go to vs0:app/npxs10015 i believe (if thats the right path to it) and when you open it you can see a debug_settings_plugin.rco file or something like that.
  • vs0:app/NPXS10015/bluetooth_settings_plugin.rco
    vs0:app/NPXS10015/console_info_plugin.rco
    vs0:app/NPXS10015/datetime_settings_plugin.rco
    vs0:app/NPXS10015/debug_settings_plugin.rco
    vs0:app/NPXS10015/eboot.bin
    vs0:app/NPXS10015/idu_settings_plugin.rco
    vs0:app/NPXS10015/language_settings_plugin.rco
    vs0:app/NPXS10015/location_settings_plugin.rco
    vs0:app/NPXS10015/network_settings_plugin.rco
    vs0:app/NPXS10015/notification_settings_plugin.rco
    vs0:app/NPXS10015/peripherals_settings_plugin.rco
    vs0:app/NPXS10015/powersave_settings_plugin.rco
    vs0:app/NPXS10015/psn_settings_plugin.rco
    vs0:app/NPXS10015/reset_plugin.rco
    vs0:app/NPXS10015/sce_sys/icon0.png
    vs0:app/NPXS10015/sce_sys/livearea/contents/bg0.png
    vs0:app/NPXS10015/sce_sys/livearea/contents/default_gate.png
    vs0:app/NPXS10015/sce_sys/livearea/contents/item_usersguide.png
    vs0:app/NPXS10015/sce_sys/livearea/contents/template.xml
    vs0:app/NPXS10015/sce_sys/param.sfo
    vs0:app/NPXS10015/sce_sys/pic0.png
    vs0:app/NPXS10015/security_settings_plugin.rco
    vs0:app/NPXS10015/sound_settings_plugin.rco
    vs0:app/NPXS10015/system_settings_core.suprx
    vs0:app/NPXS10015/system_settings_main.rco
    vs0:app/NPXS10015/system_settings_plugin.rco
    vs0:app/NPXS10015/system_update_plugin.rco
    vs0:app/NPXS10015/telephony/tel_set_operator_profile.ini
    vs0:app/NPXS10015/telephony_settings_plugin.rco
    vs0:app/NPXS10015/theme_settings_plugin.rco
    vs0:app/NPXS10015/wifi_settings_plugin.rco

i read also IDU Settings wow man i need see this files :o

User avatar
PixelButts
Posts: 84
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:12 am

Re: ★ Mini Settings For QA bubble [Testkits/Devkits]

Post by PixelButts » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:17 am

I'd like to also mention that anyone that has a DEVKIT (yes DEV not TEST) that they give some input in this as well as that could be nice.

I'm nor sure if it would be any use but if there's anything else on the Testkit I have that people need I can see what i can do.

User avatar
PepeCobain
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:31 am

Re: ★ Mini Settings For QA bubble [Testkits/Devkits]

Post by PepeCobain » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:43 am

PixelButts wrote:I'd like to also mention that anyone that has a DEVKIT (yes DEV not TEST) that they give some input in this as well as that could be nice.

I'm nor sure if it would be any use but if there's anything else on the Testkit I have that people need I can see what i can do.
Do you have ★APP_HOME Bubble in your TESTKIT or only DEVKIT ? Do you know this ID Bubble ? viewtopic.php?f=112&t=46240&hilit=app+home

User avatar
PixelButts
Posts: 84
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:12 am

Re: ★ Mini Settings For QA bubble [Testkits/Devkits]

Post by PixelButts » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:47 pm

PepeCobain wrote:
PixelButts wrote:I'd like to also mention that anyone that has a DEVKIT (yes DEV not TEST) that they give some input in this as well as that could be nice.

I'm nor sure if it would be any use but if there's anything else on the Testkit I have that people need I can see what i can do.
Do you have ★APP_HOME Bubble in your TESTKIT or only DEVKIT ? Do you know this ID Bubble ? viewtopic.php?f=112&t=46240&hilit=app+home
Nope. Probably Devkit only but there's a chance it could be added in.

User avatar
fate6
Big Beholder
Posts: 7599
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:18 am
Location: [fate6@Canterlot ~]$

Re: ★ Mini Settings For QA bubble [Testkits/Devkits]

Post by fate6 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:12 pm

.rco is where the system keeps icons/text and the such iirc.
Image
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?

AbyssDweller
Posts: 119
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:12 am
Location: The darkness

Re: ★ Mini Settings For QA bubble [Testkits/Devkits]

Post by AbyssDweller » Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:00 am

Lion_Amongst_Men wrote:blah blah blah vs0:
You will want to look at this regarding vs0
I believe when the failmail exploit was released, people were trying to get removed apps to work. (Like package installer, maps, etc.)
But an error popped up when you tried to run them.

iirc, the error that prevents you from using apps is due to the eboots being signed to run from a specific place.
vs0 is too risky to mess though, and there may be other ways to achieve debug settings. ;)

Post Reply

Return to “Programming and Security”