Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

★ Mini Settings For QA bubble [Testkits/Devkits]

Open discussions on programming specifically for the PS Vita.
Forum rules
Forum rule Nº 15 is strictly enforced in this subforum.
TheSyrupWaffle

Re: ★ Mini Settings For QA bubble [Testkits/Devkits]

Post by TheSyrupWaffle »

xXDarkCodeXx wrote:Anyways even debug settings on the settings application crashes the vita on CEX.

And yes, I've got DEX settings working on CEX
Hi there

Could you possibly share your method on how to do this yet? I mean, in my own endeavors to try and get DEX settings working, I have only got up to the Mini Settings bubble and the fatal crash when you try to click on the Debug Settings option. Would be really nice to get those settings finally up and running on retail units! :D

Thanks in advance
Advertising
xXDarkCodeXx

Post by xXDarkCodeXx »

TheSyrupWaffle wrote:
xXDarkCodeXx wrote:Anyways even debug settings on the settings application crashes the vita on CEX.

Hi there

Could you possibly share your method on how to do this yet? I mean, in my own endeavors to try and get DEX settings working, I have only got up to the Mini Settings bubble and the fatal crash when you try to click on the Debug Settings option. Would be really nice to get those settings finally up and running on retail units! :D

Thanks in advance
You got me wrong. I got debug options showing up on settings application, but it still crashes.
Advertising
I'm sorry for my bad english but i'm italian and my keyboard sux.
TheSyrupWaffle

Post by TheSyrupWaffle »

xXDarkCodeXx wrote:
TheSyrupWaffle wrote:

Hi there

Thanks in advance
You got me wrong. I got debug options showing up on settings application, but it still crashes.
Oh, i do apologise! :oops:
A complete shame it still doesn't work though... :(

Return to “Programming and Security”