Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PS Vita Cardridge License?

Open discussions on programming specifically for the PS Vita.
Forum rules
Forum rule Nº 15 is strictly enforced in this subforum.
Mystic Racer

PS Vita Cardridge License?

Post by Mystic Racer »

First of all I want to thank Major Tom, Mr. Gas and Yifanlu and all other devs for their contributions for the scene.

I was trying some of the cool tricks released and I could get the filelist of my Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;1 cartridge (PCSE00443)

http://pastebin.com/DPFgint0

Dumping the files, I noticed a strange files named "keystone" and "clearsign" so I decided to dump it and for my surprise the clearsign file looks like this...

Could this be useful for backup our cardridges? Or these files are useless?

Thank you for reading and have a nice day!
Advertising
szczuru

Re: PS Vita Cardridge License?

Post by szczuru »

How did you dump filelist?
Advertising
OperationNT

Post by OperationNT »

Through EML flaw : "email:send?attach=gro0:app/GAMEID000/sce_pfs/files.db." where GAMEID000 is the title ID (see the forlders in your CMA when you backup your app save data).
Once you have this file, you can use ListDirVita available here: http://www.vitadevwiki.com/index.php?title=Tools

However, even with all the files list, we don't know currently how to dump files with a size greater than 2MB. By seeing some tweets from mr.gas, it is possible (through "database edition") but it won't be publicly revealed because it can lead to piracy (starting 2 game sessions at the same time on 2 different PS Vita with only one cartrige).

Currently, I try to understand "mail.db" inside "writer.eml" but my skill in SQL language slows me down (I hope that, at least, "mail.db" is the good database to target).
Freakler

Post by Freakler »

Thanks for the license! :mrgreen:
PSVita 1001 - 3.60
PSVita 1004 - 3.60 IDU
PSVita 1004 - 2.02 TN-V
PSP 2004 - 6.60 ME-1.8 (TA-085v1)
PSP 1004 - 5.00 M33-6 (TA-081)
mr.gas
Guru

Post by mr.gas »

it's not the license.
but the license is in
gro0:license/app/GAMEID/7b3a73700b540886d29362b8996f6aa1.rif
mr.gas
Guru

Post by mr.gas »

also u can dump files larger than 2mb .
all u need is to edit any attachment file path to let point to the file u want to dump then click forward to that message. .
try with this firest gro0:psp2/update/psp2updat.pup.
szczuru

Post by szczuru »

mr.gas wrote:also u can dump files larger than 2mb .
all u need is to edit any attachment file path to let point to the file u want to dump then click forward to that message. .
More datailed info? Please :)
luis67

Post by luis67 »

szczuru is a great guy,help me to run TN-X via tn-v cfw without having ps one exploit game.I think ps one compatibility is the same as TN-V and not as TN-X running from ps one exploit game but thanks bro and sorry i know is off topic.
OperationNT

Post by OperationNT »

mr.gas wrote:also u can dump files larger than 2mb .
Thank you for your advice.
I tried to remove "FIREST" and "SECOND" triggers from "mail.db" in "writer.eml" and add the following trigger instead:

Code: Select all

CREATE TRIGGER FOURTH AFTER INSERT ON DT_MESSAGE_PART
WHEN new.FileName LIKE '#1'
BEGIN
UPDATE DT_MESSAGE_PART SET FilePath=(SELECT subject FROM DT_MESSAGE_LIST where MessageID=new.MessageID), FileName="readyForForward", MimeType='IMAGE/JPEG', DownloadedFlag=1 WHERE FileName='#1' and MessageID=new.MessageID and partindex=new.partindex;
END
(removing SECOND trigger is absolutly required to avoid conflict with "DownloadedFlag=1")

This trigger allows me to send a mail with a dummy file named "#1" (with a size greater than 1 byte) and a subject which is the path from file I wish to target. When this mail is received, it automatically considered the file as already downloaded, renamed it to "readyForForward" and set the path to the target designated in the message subject.

When I click on "Forward", opening the message editor never fails. However, when I try to send the message:
- It still fails if the targeted file size is greater than 2MB (tested with "ux0:app/PCSI00009/UnityDevelopmentPlayer.self", size at 5MB) and the edited message cannot be saved when I close it
- When the file is less than 2MB, it forwards me the original dummy file instead of the good one (tested with "ux0:app/PCSI00009/eboot.bin", size at 1.3MB)

I will continue the investigation. Maybe, I should try to "play" when "ForwardMessageID" from DT_MESSAGE_LIST table is updated or when a message draft is saved ?
GriffinFire

Post by GriffinFire »

Mystic Racer wrote:First of all I want to thank Major Tom, Mr. Gas and Yifanlu and all other devs for their contributions for the scene.

I was trying some of the cool tricks released and I could get the filelist of my Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;1 cartridge (PCSE00443)

http://pastebin.com/DPFgint0

Dumping the files, I noticed a strange files named "keystone" and "clearsign" so I decided to dump it and for my surprise the clearsign file looks like this...

Could this be useful for backup our cardridges? Or these files are useless?

Thank you for reading and have a nice day!
Is it funny I am trying to hack the same game
Power To The VITA!!!

Return to “Programming and Security”