Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

An bubble trick without a ps3?

Open discussions on programming specifically for the PS Vita.
Forum rules
Forum rule Nº 15 is strictly enforced in this subforum.
niszczycielnpc

An bubble trick without a ps3?

Post by niszczycielnpc »

Have someone an bubble trick (without a ps3) and that you can't run it?
Advertising
DarkAce

Re: An bubble trick without a ps3?

Post by DarkAce »

I was able to clone more bubbles without renaming your GAME directory, I also did not use a ps3. I tried using the ps3 but it did not work for me.
Advertising
Xbox One
Xbox 360 - 250GB
PS4
PS3 Super Slim - 250GB
PS Vita - 32GB TN-V10 - 3.18
BATMAN-787

Post by BATMAN-787 »

DarkAce wrote:I was able to clone more bubbles without renaming your GAME directory, I also did not use a ps3. I tried using the ps3 but it did not work for me.
then let me get a video tutorial to understand because every time i try it just deletes my bubble and still shows in the content manager
dboyz

Post by dboyz »

So far the current known "tech" which allows us to "bubbelize" homebrew requires a sacrifice of PSP mini
1) ms0:/PSP/GAME/*PSP mini ID/PARAM.PBP (homebrew) +EBOOT.PBP (legit PSP mini)<----the almighty can't be run
2) ms0:/PSP/GAME/*PSP mini ID/PARAM.PBP (legit PSP mini) +EBOOT.PBP (legit PSP mini)<-----can be run as the PSP mini game
*the PARAM.PBP (legit PSP mini) has to be modified with PBPSPacker to replace its icon0 & name

Afterall all of these (yet) just give us esthetic value, no functional value so far :mrgreen:
we forgive but we never forget
BATMAN-787

Post by BATMAN-787 »

dboyz wrote:So far the current known "tech" which allows us to "bubbelize" homebrew requires a sacrifice of PSP mini
1) ms0:/PSP/GAME/*PSP mini ID/PARAM.PBP (homebrew) +EBOOT.PBP (legit PSP mini)<----the almighty can't be run
2) ms0:/PSP/GAME/*PSP mini ID/PARAM.PBP (legit PSP mini) +EBOOT.PBP (legit PSP mini)<-----can be run as the PSP mini game
*the PARAM.PBP (legit PSP mini) has to be modified with PBPSPacker to replace its icon0 & name

Afterall all of these (yet) just give us esthetic value, no functional value so far :mrgreen:
guess im out of luck this is a dead end for me so i declare this case closed(at least for me, i have no mini games)
niszczycielnpc

Post by niszczycielnpc »

Thanks guys :) but i have only patapon 2 and go sudoku games (they are not psp mini's) :(
wth
HBL Developer

Post by wth »

lol somehow I only had Canabalt around on my pc which happens to be a mini
icon doesn't show up with only param.pbp though
DarkAce

Post by DarkAce »

I was trying to make a clone bubble of Talkman Travel Tokyo but it did not work, the only way it work was with minis games.
Xbox One
Xbox 360 - 250GB
PS4
PS3 Super Slim - 250GB
dimitri_lucas

Post by dimitri_lucas »

wth wrote:lol somehow I only had Canabalt around on my pc which happens to be a mini
same problem. i tried many menus "pymenu, ymenu, vmenu" and also Vhbl to use PBPpacker and modify icon + title of mini. but failed.
DarkAce

Post by DarkAce »

dimitri_lucas wrote:
wth wrote:lol somehow I only had Canabalt around on my pc which happens to be a mini
same problem. i tried many menus "pymenu, ymenu, vmenu" and also Vhbl to use PBPacker and modify icon + title of mini. but failed.
I also tried using PSPBPacker to modify the eboot but it will not let you modify the eboot.
Xbox One
Xbox 360 - 250GB
PS4
PS3 Super Slim - 250GB

Return to “Programming and Security”