Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PS Vita Tool

Open discussions on programming specifically for the PS Vita.
Forum rules
Forum rule Nº 15 is strictly enforced in this subforum.
Xian Nox
Retired Mod

Re: PS Vita Tool

Post by Xian Nox »

Since I cannot be bothered enough to back up my games on the Windows partition (of a linux/windows dualboot), is there any intention of making this cross-platform? Or making it open-source so I may begin to assimilate it into qcma?
Advertising
Infinite Chalupas

Post by Infinite Chalupas »

Xian Nox wrote:Since I cannot be bothered enough to back up my games on the Windows partition (of a linux/windows dualboot), is there any intention of making this cross-platform? Or making it open-source so I may begin to assimilate it into qcma?
To be honest, I have no idea how to build cross platform applications with C#, but here's the source code:

If you comment out the lines:

Code: Select all

tabControl1.TabPages.Remove(ftpClient);
            editToolStripMenuItem.DropDownItems.Remove(cutToolStripMenuItem);
            editToolStripMenuItem.DropDownItems.Remove(copyToolStripMenuItem);
            editToolStripMenuItem.DropDownItems.Remove(pasteToolStripMenuItem);
            editToolStripMenuItem.DropDownItems.Remove(toolStripSeparator1);
            editToolStripMenuItem.DropDownItems.Remove(selectAllToolStripMenuItem);
            editToolStripMenuItem.DropDownItems.Remove(invertSelectionToolStripMenuItem);
and uncomment the lines

Code: Select all

//            TreeNode ftpNode = new TreeNode("FTP Server");
//            ftpNode.ImageIndex = ftpNode.SelectedImageIndex = 4;
//            fileView.Nodes.Add(ftpNode);
in the MainWindow code, you'll re-enable the FTP tool. Keep in mind this is a WIP. Some of the things on my todo list were:
  • Fix directory renaming and removing for FTP
  • Add FTP move / copy / upload
  • Add support for PBP loading
  • Switch image loading from Image.FromFile to Image.FromStream so FileSystemWatcher's can be set up for the App and PSaveData directories.
Advertising
Acid_Snake
Retired Mod

Post by Acid_Snake »

Infinite Chalupas wrote:To be honest, I have no idea how to build cross platform applications with C#, but here's the source code:
Making it compatible with wine and mono is enough to warrant cross-platform compatibility.
abdou005

Post by abdou005 »

Good Work ! Thank's :D
IMPORTANT! English Speakers follow Koala "ps vita hacker progress" here --> https://www.facebook.com/koalavita
Koala PS Vita 3,01 HAck Video --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_Ahks9N6lg
Ps Vita 1,81 --> Urbanix EU Exploit TN-V8
hgoel0974
Retired Mod

Post by hgoel0974 »

Acid_Snake wrote:
Infinite Chalupas wrote:To be honest, I have no idea how to build cross platform applications with C#, but here's the source code:
Making it compatible with wine and mono is enough to warrant cross-platform compatibility.
which, in its current state, it most likely already is. The different builds will be necessary if the QCMA integration is added, due to PInvoke
"If the truth is a cruel mistress, then a lie must be a nice girl"
Infinite Chalupas

Post by Infinite Chalupas »

hgoel0974 wrote:
Acid_Snake wrote:
which, in its current state, it most likely already is. The different builds will be necessary if the QCMA integration is added, due to PInvoke
Oh sweet, so you guys are wanting to branch off this? If I had known people were wanting to tinker with it, I would've done a lot of things differently.

Return to “Programming and Security”