Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Qcma - Crossplatform content manager for the PSVita

Open discussions on programming specifically for the PS Vita.
Forum rules
Forum rule Nº 15 is strictly enforced in this subforum.
JamX

Re: Qcma - Cross-platform content manager for the PSVita (0.

Post by JamX »

I still got a C3 error on my Vita 3.18. I have tried pretty much everything from uninstalling the entire program including drivers to getting the USB 3.0 to USB 2.0 converter. My Vita still refuses to connect to PC. It is just weird how the error mysteriously appears all of sudden when before I have got zero problem connecting to PC at all, without updating the program.
Advertising
wolololloyd

Post by wolololloyd »

guys i updated my windows 8.1 to windows 10..now qcma is not working...................any help
Advertising
Taronish3

Post by Taronish3 »

wolololloyd wrote:guys i updated my windows 8.1 to windows 10..now qcma is not working...................any help
Just reinstall it fixed it in my win 10 home single language. :o
i love my psvita wololo site rocks . PSVITA h-encore enso 3.65 PlayStation® waiting for ps3 emu on PS vita
Trophies
PSNTrophy
VitaLingGM

Post by VitaLingGM »

I read the earlier discussion about Ubuntu. I would like to use it, but I can't access the settings, etc. Is there a way to do that? It launches and runs. I get a notification about no PS Vita and then the connection when I plug in the Vita, but I need to adjust the settings. Not interested in the Ubuntu bashing, just want to know if it can be made to work? Thanks.
zukoso

Post by zukoso »

maciak wrote:
wolololloyd wrote:hello guys,
i have ps vita 3.51 and a new 64gb mmc, i used qcma before with no problem, now i update my qcma to the latest 0.3.9 when i use my qcma to transfer games from pc to ps vita and in the middle of transfering it tells me device have been disconnected and ps vita hang for no reason...........any idea on how to solved this?
Have exactly the same thing :(
on same boat here...I ended up transferring game by game...could not copy the whole backup file to restore...
OperationNT

Post by OperationNT »

I had the exact same issue : the PS Vita keeps disconnecting without any reasons. I also met this problem on some other devices (like some Android devices in MTP protocol). In my case, it was due to some latest changes in Windows 10. I disabled an option "USB selective suspend setting" in Windows advanced power settings : this option allows Windows to disconnect a USB device if it thinks the device is not used.
oariao

Post by oariao »

I can connect to qcma(0.3.9) only first time. After that it show "An error has occurred. (C3-14978-9)". Did i do something wrong ?
man_of_power05

Post by man_of_power05 »

Ok i managed to get my pstv connected but its telling me to update my fw. I tried all the troubleshooting in this thread but no results. on my vita it works with usb and airplane mode on but that's not exactly possible on pstv so there must be another way
Mrgreezy3

Post by Mrgreezy3 »

why is qcma crashing everytime i open it . qcma freezes during database update and crashes any suggestions???
ddwrtvita1

Post by ddwrtvita1 »

I might sound foolish or noobish but i can't seem to figure out what is the CMA Protocol version for firmware 3.52. I looked all over google but i can't seem to find a answer. Any suggestions?

Return to “Programming and Security”