Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PS Vita PSPLink CEF TN

Open discussions on programming specifically for the PS Vita.
Forum rules
Forum rule Nº 15 is strictly enforced in this subforum.
hoinzy

PS Vita PSPLink CEF TN

Post by hoinzy »

Did anyone try out PSPLink in the CEF? As I don't have a PSP anymore, this would be very useful for Exploit finding in ISO's (if thats possible/meaningful?)
I'm not familiar with the whole process right now, and I know about the Tutorials, but it would be nice to know if someone else accomplished it before reading into the stuff.

And just a thought of mine... : What would happen when we load the Urbanix ISO from within Urbanix TN-A CEF, launch the Exploit Savegame there (Cascaded Exploit Calls). I mean in technical terms, what would happen? :D
Advertising
bubby323

Re: PS Vita PSPLink CEF TN

Post by bubby323 »

hoinzy wrote:Did anyone try out PSPLink in the CEF? As I don't have a PSP anymore, this would be very useful for Exploit finding in ISO's (if thats possible/meaningful?)
I'm not familiar with the whole process right now, and I know about the Tutorials, but it would be nice to know if someone else accomplished it before reading into the stuff.

And just a thought of mine... : What would happen when we load the Urbanix ISO from within Urbanix TN-A CEF, launch the Exploit Savegame there (Cascaded Exploit Calls). I mean in technical terms, what would happen? :D
PSPLink does not work with the Vita due to the connection between the Vita and your computer. The PSP emulator is sandboxed, and this has, indeed, been tested way before now.
Advertising
hoinzy

Re: PS Vita PSPLink CEF TN

Post by hoinzy »

Ok thanks, i thought because I saw the USB.prx in the PSP Emu Kernel, that it might be possible. But then, also file-transfer would work. Hmmm too bad

Return to “Programming and Security”