Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Does CSPSP run with vhbl, and if so is the online still up?

VHBL (Vita Half Byte Loader) is an open source tool to load PSP homebrews on the Playstation Vita.
VHBL can be downloaded at http://wololo.net/vhbl
MovingShadow

Does CSPSP run with vhbl, and if so is the online still up?

Post by MovingShadow »

Please say yes. CSPSP is one of my favorite PSP games and favorite game of all time
Advertising
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
MovingShadow

Re: Does CSPSP run with vhbl, and if so is the online still

Post by MovingShadow »

MovingShadow wrote:Please say yes. CSPSP is one of my favorite PSP games and favorite game of all time
Single Player works but muiltplayer freezess
Advertising
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
HeroKing

Post by HeroKing »

if i remember correctly, psp mode (official games, and by that extension, homebrews) don't have access to the vita's wifi, so any attempt to play games online are locked out. though i haven't bothered trying on Killzone Liberation, so i wouldn't know from experience
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

HeroKing wrote:if i remember correctly, psp mode (official games, and by that extension, homebrews) don't have access to the vita's wifi, so any attempt to play games online are locked out. though i haven't bothered trying on Killzone Liberation, so i wouldn't know from experience
This isn't true in the slightest, You might be confusing it with USB access.
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
HeroKing

Post by HeroKing »

yeah, you're right. i knew there was something not allowed in pspemu, just forgot which one it was lol

Return to “Vita Half Byte Loader”