Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Update or not?

VHBL (Vita Half Byte Loader) is an open source tool to load PSP homebrews on the Playstation Vita.
VHBL can be downloaded at http://wololo.net/vhbl
Post Reply
0196071
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:00 am

Update or not?

Post by 0196071 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:55 pm

I'm on 3.36 should i update to 3.50?*
Advertising

User avatar
HarmfulMushroom
Posts: 752
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:02 pm

Re: Update or not?

Post by HarmfulMushroom » Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:13 pm

0196071 wrote:I'm on 3.36 should i update to 3.50?*
Sure, why not. If you're too lazy to read what's been changed/fixed then feel free.
Advertising

0196071
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:00 am

Re: Update or not?

Post by 0196071 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:07 pm

I've read and i didnt had time to get the xploit games for 3.36 thats why im asking.

Tsuki
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:55 pm

Re: Update or not?

Post by Tsuki » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:21 pm

I wouldn't. Looks like 3.50 will ALWAYS require a second device, but 3.36 will just need it once.

User avatar
HarmfulMushroom
Posts: 752
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:02 pm

Re: Update or not?

Post by HarmfulMushroom » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:55 pm

0196071 wrote:I've read and i didnt had time to get the xploit games for 3.36 thats why im asking.
Just wait a little while on 3.36. New exploit game is going to be released very soon and the old ones will be reuploaded to PSN soonish.

Rageaholic2097
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:53 am

Re: Update or not?

Post by Rageaholic2097 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:53 pm

Is there any evidence the old games will get re-added? Is that what has happened in the past?

I'm on 3.36 myself hoping the ninja release we are waiting on will let me get hacking but if it doesn't pan out have previously removed exploit games ended up back in the store before? I don't really see why they would put them back, they don't seem like they would make a lot of money.

User avatar
DJBhardwaj
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:12 pm
Location: India
Contact:

Re: Update or not?

Post by DJBhardwaj » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:55 am

Rageaholic2097 wrote:Is there any evidence the old games will get re-added? Is that what has happened in the past?

I'm on 3.36 myself hoping the ninja release we are waiting on will let me get hacking but if it doesn't pan out have previously removed exploit games ended up back in the store before? I don't really see why they would put them back, they don't seem like they would make a lot of money.
No evidence yet. A very few made there way back, but don't expect them back anymore. Moreover, none of us have any idea about it coz we're not part of SONY.

Post Reply

Return to “Vita Half Byte Loader”