Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

VHBL bubble issue

VHBL (Vita Half Byte Loader) is an open source tool to load PSP homebrews on the Playstation Vita.
VHBL can be downloaded at http://wololo.net/vhbl
HarmfulMushroom

VHBL bubble issue

Post by HarmfulMushroom »

I'm attempting to set up VHBL as a bubble on both my PS TV and Vita using Numblast as a base. Whenever I take the VHBL.ISO I downloaded and sign it using sign_np to set up bubbles like I have already done it never executes correctly, either force closing with no error message on the PS TV or throwing a C1-2858-3 error on my Vita. One time it even completely crashed my entire Vita to the point where I had to do a hard reboot, (screen had garbled text reading something about an error occurred the Vita will now restart). I've transferred only the VHBL012345 save folder over so it shouldn't be an issue with that.

I even tested running the VHBL.ISO file itself in ARK and it executed just fine, it's just when it's a bubble it never wants to work... Does anyone have any ideas what I'm doing wrong? Could it be that Numblast just isn't compatible with VHBL?
Advertising
b2p1mp

Re: VHBL bubble issue

Post by b2p1mp »

Try using fake_np. I was doing something wrong with sign_np when I got similar errors. Fake_np worked like a charm on first attempt. I still need to figure out what I was doing wrong with sign_np make a custom bubble PSP game.
Advertising
Twenty Minutes Into the Future
HarmfulMushroom

Re: VHBL bubble issue

Post by HarmfulMushroom »

b2p1mp wrote:Try using fake_np. I was doing something wrong with sign_np when I got similar errors. Fake_np worked like a charm on first attempt. I still need to figure out what I was doing wrong with sign_np make a custom bubble PSP game.
I was actually just thinking this, thanks man I'll give that a try and see if I have better luck that way!

EDIT: That did it! Thanks man, sign_np is nice but it really does have random issues from time to time. Might just start using fake_np instead since it really isn't difficult to use.

Return to “Vita Half Byte Loader”