Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Confused??? vita 2000

VHBL (Vita Half Byte Loader) is an open source tool to load PSP homebrews on the Playstation Vita.
VHBL can be downloaded at http://wololo.net/vhbl
Shokashi

Confused??? vita 2000

Post by Shokashi »

i am not to sure if i get this or not but, is there a VHBL availiable for patapon? also if so i have had aptapon on my vita 2000 for a while now so i should be fine right? and on top of that if it is availiable where is the download for it and how would i get it to work on the 2000 model as i dont have the old model? please help
Advertising
xfullmetal17

Re: Confused??? vita 2000

Post by xfullmetal17 »

Patapon has the ability to load eCFW (which is the next step up from VHBL). The files for loading the eCFW (and what you have to do to trigger it) should be released soon-ish. You should be fine once the files do get released.

Biggest thing is to not update your firmware when 3.30 is released, since more than likely (read: most definitely) Sony will have patched the exploits used to load eCFW. There will be those that do update it for theme support would be able to confirm/deny for sure if the loader(s) work or not.

edit: Second biggest thing is to NOT remove Patapon from your PSVita. You can still move savedata to/from it once the game is pulled, but not the game itself.
Advertising
Always follow *all* steps of the friendly tutorial. They aren't there just as 'guidelines.'

Return to “Vita Half Byte Loader”