Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Upcoming VHBL, post your questions here

VHBL (Vita Half Byte Loader) is an open source tool to load PSP homebrews on the Playstation Vita.
VHBL can be downloaded at http://wololo.net/vhbl
crazyrock

Re: Upcoming VHBL, post your questions here

Post by crazyrock »

The Z wrote:If it works at 2.60, then it will work at 2.12.
Thank You!
Advertising
crushingmode

Post by crushingmode »

I was reading a thread here that said turbo mode (speeding up game) is broken on normal gpsp but on GPSP J does VHBL support GPSP J
Advertising
PS4_2013

Post by PS4_2013 »

Hello Acid_Snake , i alredy mentioned in the wololo.net comments, that you are doing great work , so now a question in here. How do I 'register' to get the ninja release of the new Vita HBl Exploit game used on 2.60 ? I'd relly like to be sure to have it before it gets banned or patched. So if i wasn't in the ninja release list of members who get it I would honestly ask you to get there :)

Hope you'll release it soon,
PS4_2013

P.S.: I'm using and testing the German SEN .
titegtnodI

Post by titegtnodI »

crushingmode wrote:I was reading a thread here that said turbo mode (speeding up game) is broken on normal gpsp but on GPSP J does VHBL support GPSP J
I use turbo mode on gPSP on GOLOR and it works fine for me.
PS4_2013 wrote:Hello Acid_Snake , i alredy mentioned in the wololo.net comments, that you are doing great work , so now a question in here. How do I 'register' to get the ninja release of the new Vita HBl Exploit game used on 2.60 ? I'd relly like to be sure to have it before it gets banned or patched. So if i wasn't in the ninja release list of members who get it I would honestly ask you to get there :)

Hope you'll release it soon,
PS4_2013

P.S.: I'm using and testing the German SEN .
All the information you need is in the stickied thread that is found here. ALL members of the forum will eventually have access to the ninja release unless you get any bans / warnings.
Last edited by titegtnodI on Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PS4_2013

Post by PS4_2013 »

@titegtnodI
OK thanks for the information. So I'm just going to do nothing (nothing wrong) to get the chance to see the ninja release.
;)
The Z
VIP

Post by The Z »

PS4_2013 wrote:@titegtnodI
OK thanks for the information. So I'm just going to do nothing (nothing wrong) to get the chance to see the ninja release.
;)
And dont worry, the game is in the german psn.
Fellow german man here ;)
White PSV TV - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
White PSV 1000 - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
2x PSV 2000 - 32/64GB - 3.65 CFW
PSP Fat 1000 - TA-081 - 6.61 ME-2.3
PSP Slim 2000 - TA-085¹ - 6.61 ME-2.3
4x PSPgo & 1x PSP 3kº⁴ᶢ - 6.61 LME-2.3∞
crushingmode

Post by crushingmode »

It's still up in Europe psn.
Last edited by crushingmode on Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lililth238

Post by lililth238 »

Thanks for the news, those games are still availables in EU PSN. the term "Additionally" seems than each of them are exploitable in stand alone version without presence of the first game. Could you confirm it ? just a matter of preference before to buy :D
crushingmode

Post by crushingmode »

lililth238 wrote:Thanks for the news, those games are still availables in EU PSN. the term "Additionally" seems than each of them are exploitable in stand alone version without presence of the first game. Could you confirm it ? just a matter of preference before to buy :D
"Additionally to Arcade Darts, Arcade Pool and Arcade Airhockey & bowling are exploitable too."
It clearly states the word additionally meaning they are stand alone games I would go for arcade darts since wololo says vhbl is out for it.

Why is there a google adsense bot here :/ creepy
d@rk51d3

Post by d@rk51d3 »

I saw the leaking of Darts here about 12 hours ago, and wrote it off as fake, since he thread disappeared with no ninja announcement. Fortunately the game is still available in the store here, so I just grabbed a copy.

Now I have my fingers crossed for some HB goodness. 8-)

Return to “Vita Half Byte Loader”