Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Question about the ninja releases

VHBL (Vita Half Byte Loader) is an open source tool to load PSP homebrews on the Playstation Vita.
VHBL can be downloaded at http://wololo.net/vhbl
nycshane

Re: Question about the ninja releases

Post by nycshane »

alls I want for christmas.. is my vita to play home-brew. he he ;)
Advertising
SMOKE
Retired Mod

Post by SMOKE »

nycshane wrote:alls I want for christmas.. is my vita to play home-brew. he he ;)
Are you sure? Sounds like you'll be playing more than homebrews ;)
Advertising
GUIPALM

Post by GUIPALM »

Hi,

I'm french and I'm going to buy a ps vita to my children. I would like to be part of the ninja release, but I'm newbie and my english is veri bad. How to know the futur name of game?

Thank you
pspfanMOHH

Post by pspfanMOHH »

I am not sure why this thread didn't get locked in the first place, now these off topic bumps, someone lock this please.

@Guiplam I don't think there will be a ninja release in a while, and your a new registered user, so you won't get a ninja release probably even if you do, not until a day or two before the release
10 years young!
Acid_Snake
Retired Mod

Post by Acid_Snake »

pspfanMOHH wrote:I am not sure why this thread didn't get locked in the first place, now these off topic bumps, someone lock this please.

@Guiplam I don't think there will be a ninja release in a while, and your a new registered user, so you won't get a ninja release probably even if you do, not until a day or two before the release
I agree, this should have been locked a long time ago, everything that needs to be known about ninja releases can be found here.

Return to “Vita Half Byte Loader”