Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

yMenu for eCFW / VHBL / PSP

VHBL (Vita Half Byte Loader) is an open source tool to load PSP homebrews on the Playstation Vita.
VHBL can be downloaded at http://wololo.net/vhbl
Acid_Snake
Retired Mod

Re: yMenu for eCFW / VHBL / PSP

Post by Acid_Snake »

wth wrote:- Boot disabled for all executables on this version
I don't understand this, you disabled booting homebrews/isos?
Advertising
wth
HBL Developer

Post by wth »

Acid_Snake wrote:I don't understand this, you disabled booting homebrews/isos?
For the psp-only version yes, just kinda meant to move files instantantly as an explorer there :mrgreen:
Advertising
Acid_Snake
Retired Mod

Post by Acid_Snake »

wth wrote:
Acid_Snake wrote:I don't understand this, you disabled booting homebrews/isos?
For the psp-only version yes, just kinda meant to move files instantantly as an explorer there :mrgreen:
but why? I could understand it for the VHBL version, but the ARK version should work pretty well with PRO, so if anything, I would change the PSP version to be the ARK version + the move function
wth
HBL Developer

Post by wth »

Acid_Snake wrote:but why? I could understand it for the VHBL version, but the ARK version should work pretty well with PRO, so if anything, I would change the PSP version to be the ARK version + the move function
somehow it's always been crashing for me on pspgo, so I just didn't bother and disabled. probably a pspgo specific issue actually though lol
Acid_Snake
Retired Mod

Post by Acid_Snake »

ms0/ef0 difference maybe?
wth
HBL Developer

Post by wth »

yes and the reboot api mode is different so I'm pretty sure that's what's lacking
nocturnalsteve

Post by nocturnalsteve »

wth wrote:I just tested the latest svn version for VHBL on the original apache vhbl from tomtomdu80, and it works fine.
Up to date binary uploaded to svn : https://ymenu.googlecode.com/files/yMen ... 7_VHBL.zip
Going to give this a go later does it work with all of the homebrew that already works on Apache? Are there many people using this menu on 2.06?
SMOKE
Retired Mod

Post by SMOKE »

nocturnalsteve wrote:with all of the homebrew that already works on Apache?
Homebrews that work with Apache, will work with all VHBL menus. ;)
nocturnalsteve

Post by nocturnalsteve »

nocturnalsteve wrote:
wth wrote:I just tested the latest svn version for VHBL on the original apache vhbl from tomtomdu80, and it works fine.
Up to date binary uploaded to svn : https://ymenu.googlecode.com/files/yMen ... 7_VHBL.zip
Going to give this a go later does it work with all of the homebrew that already works on Apache? Are there many people using this menu on 2.06?
I copied the new files from that zip into the Apache savegame (its only overwrites the eboot) - it loaded but no new menu and some of the installed homebrew stopped working - am i missing something or doing it wrong?
artmaze7

Post by artmaze7 »

nocturnalsteve wrote:
nocturnalsteve wrote:
I copied the new files from that zip into the Apache savegame (its only overwrites the eboot) - it loaded but no new menu and some of the installed homebrew stopped working - am i missing something or doing it wrong?
I think you are doing it wrong. Are you using the compatibility fix by Jeoway? yMENU works perfectly for me and i love it. :)
Proud PS Vita YouTuber w/ 4,000+ subscribers! <3 My Channel

Former tester of Coldbird's ARK eCFW (before it got leaked)

Follow me @Artmaze_

Return to “Vita Half Byte Loader”