Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Cannot access 'Game' tab in TN-V10

applemusician

Cannot access 'Game' tab in TN-V10

Post by applemusician »

Hello all,

I'm on a Vita 1000 3.18 running TN-V10 via the Talkman Travel Tokyo exploit, but I've run into a bit of an issue using the FTP homebrew from within the emulated PSP shell.

I was transferring two ISO files from my laptop to the Vita via wifi, but cancelled it shortly after the first file was finished from the FTP app. However, after exiting the app, whenever I try to access the memory stick from the 'Game' tab on the XMB, I get a blue screen and TN-V crashes. I can't remember the exact name of the FTP homebrew (it was from the PSP installer homebrew 'store') and I can't check it's name due to the aforementioned issue.

I get the feeling that because I exited the transfer process mid-transfer, the system somehow loops and then crashes trying to read the incomplete ISO files.

Does anyone have an idea of what I might do to fix this? Because this is from within TN-V, I can't use qCMA to access the PSP file system to delete the files, nor can I launch PSP Filer, as the 'Game' tab cannot be opened properly.

If this is the wrong sub forum to post in, please let me know and I'll move to the appropriate forum.

Thanks.
Advertising
mlc

Re: Cannot access 'Game' tab in TN-V10

Post by mlc »

I have no idea how well this worked (or if it still works), because I haven't had the problem. So you should probably wait for more advice. But I was going to post this suggestion, but figured it would be better to find the original advice since I saw it on this forum. This is TN's post on the problem, but it's prior to TN-V and I've never used it so it might be useless or even harmful.

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=36329&p=320121&hil ... er#p320121
Advertising
applemusician

Post by applemusician »

Thanks for your reply and help. The stuff in the link was useful, but unfortunately didn't fix the issue. I've been trying to get PSPFiler to launch from TN-V's recovery menu, but I keep getting an "error 80010002 the game could not be started" upon trying to launch PSPFiler (renamed as RECOVERY.PBP in the save data). I should have been more careful about using VitaFTP to transfer large files. My fault for not being more careful I guess.

Anyways, I'm currently looking through the forums to find a solution to the RECOVERY.PBP 8001002 error, so if anyone has a fix for it, please let me know if you can.

Thanks again, mic.
jack52032

Post by jack52032 »

Return to “Homebrews”