Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

hi everybody, please can you help me?

danibluff

hi everybody, please can you help me?

Post by danibluff »

hello everyone, i must say "greetings folks" i am a newbie registered here a long time ago with an old ps vita updated till 3.36, i prefered to play online games like soul sacrifice delta or call of duty declassified on vita.

unfortunately, i get really boring on missions online in both games, so i am not experienced because i tried to stay away of the scene and piracy (trying to help out to sony on $$$) but, after some time buying original and digital games, i just came to a crossed purposes, what should i do?

i´m a worker, but my wage isn´t the best (atleast for now, isn´t good for sony games), so may i ask if there is any possible way to hack for the moment my virgin vita?

i don´t own a ps3/ps4, just a ps2 and my pc, and an android, so if there is no way to do it without a ps3, then, i would have to wait??
Advertising
PSN: Danielsky117
doctorgoat

Re: hi everybody, please can you help me?

Post by doctorgoat »

There is no way to pirate anything for Vita. If you own Patapon 2, Hot Brains, or Arcade Darts, you can install homebrew and it's just the PSP emulator.
Advertising
danibluff

Post by danibluff »

well, i didn´t own any of these games, so, i think i loose my chance, or there is any other option install this homebrew
dmaskell92

Post by dmaskell92 »

If you read the rules, you would see piracy is NOT ok here. We aren't circumventing security so we can steal games... I'd be all about helping you if you wanted to launch backups of OWNED games, or homerew. Because money is tight doesn't mean you should steal from the devs that provide us with entertainment.
Does it quit? If not, then it's legit... Too legit.

Nvidia Shield Portable 48gb
Dreamcast: SEGA Sports - 80gb IDE HDD
4k PS3 Super Slim OFW 4.82
1k PSP: 6.60 ME-2.3
1K PSVita: Ensō 32GB - 64GB SD2VITA - 128GB PSVSD
danibluff

Post by danibluff »

dmaskell92 wrote:If you read the rules, you would see piracy is NOT ok here. We aren't circumventing security so we can steal games... I'd be all about helping you if you wanted to launch backups of OWNED games, or homerew. Because money is tight doesn't mean you should steal from the devs that provide us with entertainment.
yeah, you are right, but i´m convinced that there are some features that i am not using on my device, and i want to know all about, but first, i just need a simple guide to start doing it, appreciate your help man.

Return to “Homebrews”