Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

a couple bubble questions.

DarkenLX

a couple bubble questions.

Post by DarkenLX »

Hi all i have some questions about custom bubbles but before i start my vita info-
Firmware 3.18 [ecfw tn-v10] via arcade darts...
Question 1: do i need multiple exploits? besides main one(One for every bubble or can i just use my main one over and over?)
Question 2: can custom bubbles be made from psx/ps1 titles to load ps1 eboots/iso?
Question 3: does the base title used for the custom bubble have to have an exploit for my current firmware?
Advertising
PsVita 1: OLED Model 3G [3.36] [PSN?: Y]
PsVita 2: OLED Model 3G [mOFW3.00/eCFW] [PSN? :N]
digitalkid56

Re: a couple bubble questions.

Post by digitalkid56 »

1. Just one exploited game, to get access in and load what you need. You actually might want to use a separate game for your bubble creations (as you will have to copy your base bubble to your system multiple times) You want to use the same game for your cloned/duplicate bubbles (For example: Talkman Tokyo = NPUG80155, I make my duplicate bubbles named NPUG80000, NPUG80001, etc. I think you can use whatever names you want, anytime you're asked for your game ID, you want to use the original NPUG80155)

2. Not entirely sure if you can use a PSX/PS1 games, you can probably search the forum for that answer somewhere..

3. Your base game for your bubbles doesn't have anything to do with the exploits, in fact 'they' recommend you use a game other than a 3.18 exploited game as your base bubble maker.. The goal of the exploit/exploited game is to give you access, the other homebrews take care of the rest..
Advertising
PlayStation®Vita PCH-2000 (JDM Model • White) / Firmware 3.50 • (TNV-11)
PlayStation®Vita PCH-2001 (US Model • Black) / Firmware 3.18 • (TN-V Bubble)

Return to “Homebrews”