Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

base game compatibility

j_oer001

Re: base game compatibility

Post by j_oer001 »

First of all, I bought numblast (NA) because i was convinced that cubixx(NA) does not work.

FW: 3.36
BASE: numblast(NA)
PSP GAME: Lego Batman (ISO) - WORKING!!! (NA)

yehey!
Advertising
j_oer001

Post by j_oer001 »

FW: 3.36
BASE :numblast(NA)
PSP GAME: FF DISSIDIA (ISO) - Working (NA)
Advertising
Xana

Post by Xana »

After fiddling around a little more, I got ff2-4 and ff-t0 working with Alien Zombie Death (US) - I haven't tested out p3p again yet. Turns out when you clone bubbles, you can't clone them directly to &-files.
J3LACK.EAGLE

Post by J3LACK.EAGLE »

Mrgreezy3 wrote:
J3LACK.EAGLE wrote:I got COD: Roads To VIctory as a base game and everything is working
You don't have every psp game in the world PLEASE state the region of the Cod: roads to victory and the games you have working thank you

manhunt 2 working Uno USA version as base

added to my first post
Well, Call of Duty: Roads To Victory US Version
binebina

Post by binebina »

I dunno if its me or Numblast EU isn't that great of a base (for the games I wanna play)

Works with Numblast EU:
Hatsune Miku Project Diva
Star Ocean First Departure

Doesnt Work:
Hatsune Miku Project Diva 2nd
Ys Seven
Star Ocean Second Evolution

Did anyone get the non-working games to run with Numblast EU as base, or did I do sth wrong while signing them?
Xana

Post by Xana »

binebina wrote:Did anyone get the non-working games to run with Numblast EU as base, or did I do sth wrong while signing them?
did you follow steps 3 & 11? They seem to be really important
0. Make a folder, put the ISO, sign_np and UMDGEN here.
1. Get UMDGEN, http://dl.qj.net/psp/homebrew-applicati ... -v400.html
2. Start UMDGEN and drag the ISO onto it.
3. Select File>File List>Export and name it whatever. Very important for some ISOs to work.
4. Go into PSP_GAME/SYSDIR/ and right-click the EBOOT.BIN and extract it to to the same folder as all the other files.
5. Delete the EBOOT.BIN, which is inside the UMDGEN window, by right-clicking it and select delete.
6. Now you have no EBOOT.BIN in the UMDGEN window, but you have one in the folder.
7.Shift-right-click anywhere in the folder with everything in and select "Open Command window here" or something.
8. Write sign_np -elf EBOOT.BIN EBOOT2.BIN 2
9. Right-click on the UMDGEN window and choose Add>Existing File>select the EBOOT2.BIN
10. Right-click the EBOOT2.BIN and select Rename. Rename it to EBOOT.BIN
11. Select File>File List>Import and select the text file you made earlier.(step 3) Then choose Yes.
12. Save the ISO uncompressed.
Belmondo

Post by Belmondo »

Draklor wrote:Tokyo Travel Man (US) as base:

Tales of Eternia (EU) - Working
Anyone have any luck with Tales of Eternia with EU base?

FW 3.18

Base games
Gungnir (EU) (Not Working) (any signed iso using this game will not load under TNV) - Official Header NPUMDIMG03
Space Invaders Extreme (EU) (Not Working) (any signed iso using this game will not load under TNV) - Official Header NPUMDIMG03

Breath Of Fire (EU) (BASE) - Official Header NPUMDIMG02
Tales of Eternia (game will load under TNV) (Not Working From Live Area (Black Screen Kickback))
Metal Gear Acid (game will load under TNV) (Not Working From Live Area (Black Screen Kickback))

Patapon2 (EU) (BASE) - Official Header NPUMDIMG02
Tales of Eternia (game will load under TNV) (Not Working From Live Area (Black Screen Kickback))
Metal Gear Acid (game will load under TNV) (Not Working From Live Area (Black Screen Kickback))

Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker (EU) (BASE) - Official Header NPUMDIMG02
Last edited by Belmondo on Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
woofoo

Post by woofoo »

Cubixx EU base (3.36):

Dj max clazziquai KOR - Working

Dj max black square JPN - Working

With that said i didnt find a way to install clazziquai season 2 patch, anyone found a way to make it work ? As a side note, did anyone tried to use cwcheat on VHBL or do you need TN-V for that ?
J3LACK.EAGLE

Post by J3LACK.EAGLE »

woofoo wrote:Cubixx EU base (3.36):

Dj max clazziquai KOR - Working

Dj max black square JPN - Working

With that said i didnt find a way to install clazziquai season 2 patch, anyone found a way to make it work ? As a side note, did anyone tried to use cwcheat on VHBL or do you need TN-V for that ?
gerrypi4595

Post by gerrypi4595 »

Blimp US, Gladiator begins US, King of pool US, Mini squadron US version base not working with The third birthday - Resistance retribution

Return to “Homebrews”