Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Problem...

TheRaze

Problem...

Post by TheRaze »

Hello I am disgusted because I wanted to take the FIFA 11 PSP version of the game has been deleted item then I took a PSN Card $ 20 and $ 10 for FIFA Soccer 11 and was delivered to me the next day. The game has already been removed so suddenly I have 30 dollars on my PSN account of the United States and I do not know what to do. about how long Will there be another kernel exploit and do it better when there will remain on the system 3.02 3.01 then use the tutorial psvita-info.fr version for download later fifa 11 in the 3.01 release system. Thank you. The raze (I do not speak English very well) good day.
Advertising
Thank you for watching my message.
SMOKE
Retired Mod

Re: Problem...

Post by SMOKE »

There are no more kxploits planed for release.
Advertising
cobrin

Post by cobrin »

well you could only be disgusted at yourself in any case, it was up for ~3days and if you didn't check going from the lead-up given then it's not really anyone person's fault but your own. In the meantime add $20 to the US acc. and get a 1yr membership to PS+ and hammer it hard till the next (if there will be one) exploit can be found/worked upon. So it's not a total loss. From what I can tell that's a pretty long time till taken down from past exploits.
PSP 1000 6.60 ME-2.2
PSP 1002 6.60 ME-2.2
PSVita PCH-1002 [3.01 + 6.60-TN-V10]
PSVita PCH-1102 [3.18 OFW]
SMOKE
Retired Mod

Post by SMOKE »

cobrin wrote:From what I can tell that's a pretty long time till taken down from past exploits.
Correct. Especially considering it was released during the week

Return to “Homebrews”