Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

About the idea of having Ninja Release for eCFW

Genesis

About the idea of having Ninja Release for eCFW

Post by Genesis »

So Wololo. Please tell us, did the idea of the Ninja Release went as planed ?
I thought it was a good idea until it was leaked, and i suddenly felt that i was left out in the cold.
i didn't got the ninja release, didn't knew when to expect a release from you guys, were told not to ask, and at the same time having random people saying it was on other forums already
I ended up buying, what i believed was the Exploit before you went public, scared that Sony would remove it since the word was that the Exploited title was leaked at Sony's own forum.
You have not failed us once in all the time i have been a member, and you didn't failed us this time either :)
But in my eyes this was just proof that, cuz of them dang squealers, and the idea of the Ninja Release i could easily have ended up with no Exploit, since Sony had more then enough time to remove it before you made it public and, at the same time i could have bought some totally useless psn titles that people on the web had made me believe was the right Exploit.
I really thought this would be a good idea, but at the same time i also believed i would be informed through the Ninja(I wasn't)
I hope that next time around you drop the Ninja so that people do not have the chance to squeal/leak and let the rest of us out cold..
I got the Exploit in time, since i rather spend 5 bucks for a dud, then missing out on it.
The leak turned to be legit. :?
Of cause i kept it for my self as you asked us to, cuz i'm grateful for your work, but there were some idiots you trusted there wasn't
Hope we will see a better idea for the next release, or that you make sure those who get a Ninja are 100% trustworthy so that this wont happen again.
Well now we got the release and we all owe you guys a huge thanks for you fantastic effort, i´m sincerely grateful for having you around.
I mean it when i say, Thanks a lot Wololo & Co :)
And Happy New year to ya all
Advertising
Last edited by Genesis on Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
:) :D :lol: ;)

We do not forGive! We do not forget!
United as One! Divided by Zero! Expect us!!!!!!

:arrow: Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici :twisted:
LTTP

Re: About the idea of having Ninja Release

Post by LTTP »

Stay on the forums and be active, then you wont be left out of the release.
The exploit stays out as long as it can.
Nothing we can really do about it.

For all we know, theres sony people here on the forums them self.

You should be happy that he is willing to give his time to try to get it to the most people as possible by keeping it hidden longer.

else, it be down in less then 2 days of the exploit being release publicly.
Advertising
jazper

Re: About the idea of having Ninja Release

Post by jazper »

LTTP wrote:Stay on the forums and be active, then you wont be left out of the release.
The exploit stays out as long as it can.
Nothing we can really do about it.

For all we know, theres sony people here on the forums them self.

You should be happy that he is willing to give his time to try to get it to the most people as possible by keeping it hidden longer.

else, it be down in less then 2 days of the exploit being release publicly.
yeah he's right, good things happen to those who wait :D
Roy4423

Re: About the idea of having Ninja Release for eCFW

Post by Roy4423 »

I really don't think being active has much to do with it. There's really no great system that would make everyone happy. The Ninja Release is probably on of the better ideals i've seen. The only problem is, if you don't get it.....then it looks like a complete "FAIL".

These guy's put in a lot of hard work and much of their own personal time to make a lot of us happy. Thanks!!!!!
musashiro

Post by musashiro »

according to wololo's pm to me, everything went as planned... :D
jazper

Post by jazper »

musashiro wrote:according to wololo's pm to me, everything went as planned... :D
wow that's nice to know :D good job wololo and company :D
musashiro

Post by musashiro »

yeah thats right.. Kudos to wololo and company..

i PM'ed him about the leak and he said that everything is good. and they released the game publicly according to schedule.. :D

i wonder when's the schedule for the files.. XD
qwertyuioppoiuytrewq

Post by qwertyuioppoiuytrewq »

the files come soon after the game is pulled from psn
All the information is in the homepage post about the game
bazgee

Post by bazgee »

Roy4423 wrote:I really don't think being active has much to do with it. There's really no great system that would make everyone happy. The Ninja Release is probably on of the better ideals i've seen. The only problem is, if you don't get it.....then it looks like a complete "FAIL".

These guy's put in a lot of hard work and much of their own personal time to make a lot of us happy. Thanks!!!!!
I personally think being active plays a big part on them choosing who gets the ninja release first. If they see your posts and see that you can be trusted then you will receive the ninja release before others. ;)
My Vita Shell Competition Themes:

BazGee Dark
BazGee Blue
BazGee Stickman

Twitter @BazGee2
GitHub bazgee
zhengshiqi

Post by zhengshiqi »

quickly time is limited

Return to “Homebrews”