Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PS Vita Help Desk

jc_gargma
Retired Mod

Re: The PS Vita Help Desk

Post by jc_gargma »

kikyox wrote:I'm kinda wondering if anyone can enlighten me on what I should not do in order for the game to remain in my vita?
Keep a backup on OpenCMA or QCMA, just in case.
kikyox wrote:For example, can I connect my device to the internet?
Yes you can. Some features may require you to sign in to the PSN to use however, which won't be possible once a newer update comes out.
kikyox wrote:Can I access playstation store without the game being deleted?
Yes you can. Sony doesn't remote delete titles, and won't deactivate your license even if the game is never returned to the store.
Advertising
Souledge

Post by Souledge »

Hi people.

I'm having issues trying to run my ps1 backups on the the new TN V7. I use the Uno exploit and come in to the psp emulator, showing TN V7 cfw.
I Do the install of the .zip file and the games show up perfectly.

However, whenever I try to start one up it says "80000004 Error - The game cannot be started".

I'm pretty new at this and have searched around but no solution seems to work of yet. I've tried Eboots with and without they keys.bin stored in the Zip. I've tried changing the Umd Iso modes and both modes keep giving me the same error.

Anyone else ever experienced this, and knows how to fix this?

*Update

I just installed Snes9xtyl and the snes roms are working perfectly. It seems homebrew isn't a problem to load, It are only the ps1 games that keep giving me this error :-S

*Update

Nevermind. I was on firmware 1.61 and it seems psx emulation was added only in 1.80 so I went ahead and installed that. They're working now. Just a shame that there's no sound yet and that the screen can't be fully utilized for game display.
Advertising
SILENT_Pavel

Post by SILENT_Pavel »

There is any psp/ps vita plugins for playing background music while playing ps1 games (not psp games)?
I know some "MP3PlayerPlugin v3.3" - but it's won't work with ps1 games.
vita
PCH-1008 WiFi, 3.18 OFW, 16Gb, EU PSN --> Go! Sudoku + Sports Superbikes 2 exploits.
SMOKE
Retired Mod

Post by SMOKE »

SILENT_Pavel wrote:I know some "MP3PlayerPlugin v3.3" - but it's won't work with ps1 games.
Did you add it to the pops.txt in the seplugins folder?
You need to do that to enable it.
SILENT_Pavel

Post by SILENT_Pavel »

SMOKE wrote:
SILENT_Pavel wrote:I know some "MP3PlayerPlugin v3.3" - but it's won't work with ps1 games.
Did you add it to the pops.txt in the seplugins folder?
You need to do that to enable it.
yes i did that, no effect, you mean it will work on real psp pops mode? (i was testing only on vita, will get psp soon too)
vita
PCH-1008 WiFi, 3.18 OFW, 16Gb, EU PSN --> Go! Sudoku + Sports Superbikes 2 exploits.
SMOKE
Retired Mod

Post by SMOKE »

SILENT_Pavel wrote:yes i did that, no effect, you mean it will work on real psp pops mode? (i was testing only on vita, will get psp soon too)
afaik pops are already included with the 660.pbp
SILENT_Pavel

Post by SILENT_Pavel »

SMOKE wrote:
SILENT_Pavel wrote:yes i did that, no effect, you mean it will work on real psp pops mode? (i was testing only on vita, will get psp soon too)
afaik pops are already included with the 660.pbp
oh my bad, just used another music plugin from here:
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=17071
Music Prx - and this one is works in ps1 games! But only visual, i mean no sound, maybe cos sound is forced to be disable in eCFW ps1 pops? hm... how to enable sound (yea i know it's awful and full of artefact, there is option to disable game sound in music.prx)
vita
wonda

Post by wonda »

hi guys,
i'm on tnv7 (megamix), but soul calibur broken destiny doesn't work for me, i had try to disable game plugin, disable no dmd too, i tried to set the in game cpu at 211 but neither.
Somebody has more tips for me?

ps. don't punish me for my english :roll:
SMOKE
Retired Mod

Post by SMOKE »

wonda wrote:hi guys,
i'm on tnv7 (megamix), but soul calibur broken destiny doesn't work for me, i had try to disable game plugin, disable no dmd too, i tried to set the in game cpu at 211 but neither.
Somebody has more tips for me?
Have you tried different drivers? It's in the VSH menu
wonda

Post by wonda »

SMOKE wrote: Have you tried different drivers? It's in the VSH menu

Yes, i have tried both drivers (mc33 and sony np 9660)!

Return to “Homebrews”