Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PS Vita Help Desk

JMQMOfficials

Re: [Official] Multi Help Thread

Post by JMQMOfficials »

tysovsky wrote:dang, I'm in one bad situation. I got my Vita as a present, but it doesn't have memory card. Also I have ps3 with 4.21 cfw with internet access. So the question is, if I buy exploited game on PS3, will I be able to transfer it to Vita somehow, even after Sony pull it from PSN, or all I can do is pray for Sony not to pull it from PSN, and for my Memory Card to be here by Monday (I just came from 3 different GameStops, in all of them PSV MC were sold out).
Last time I heard you can't transfer a game that is not in the PS Store. IDK about that though.
Advertising
KingCane

Post by KingCane »

JMQMOfficials wrote:
tysovsky wrote:dang, I'm in one bad situation. I got my Vita as a present, but it doesn't have memory card. Also I have ps3 with 4.21 cfw with internet access. So the question is, if I buy exploited game on PS3, will I be able to transfer it to Vita somehow, even after Sony pull it from PSN, or all I can do is pray for Sony not to pull it from PSN, and for my Memory Card to be here by Monday (I just came from 3 different GameStops, in all of them PSV MC were sold out).
Last time I heard you can't transfer a game that is not in the PS Store. IDK about that though.
Yea the sticky I just read says you can't transfer from a PS3 but I am not sure if that was just for OFW. Will have to read it again. I bought the PS Vita as a Christmas gift to myself and I bought a 32GB card in anticipation of this exploit. Want to be able to carry around a lot of homebrew. :D :D :D
Advertising
CURZ

Post by CURZ »

Maybe you can buy the mysterious game and let a friend download it onto his memorycard for you?
tysovsky

Post by tysovsky »

CURZ wrote:Maybe you can buy the mysterious game and let a friend download it onto his memorycard for you?
Unfortunatly, I don't have any friends with Vitas. I bought it anyway, hoping that sony won't pull it from the store until i get my memory card.
CURZ

Post by CURZ »

There should be a Service for this :D

People with low Bandwith could order preloaded Memorycards :)
ReyxDD

Post by ReyxDD »

I have a question about TN's CEF on OFW 2.02.
Is there a guide or something on how to copy homebrews and ISO's? it will be my first time doing the game exploit and i don't want to screw anything up. :P I kind of have an idea of how to do it, i'm not a Total Noob (get it, get it.. No?) but since it's my first time with the Vita, just want to be sure.
ind3x-gosu

Post by ind3x-gosu »

ReyxDD wrote:I have a question about TN's CEF on OFW 2.02.
Is there a guide or something on how to copy homebrews and ISO's? it will be my first time doing the game exploit and i don't want to screw anything up. :P I kind of have an idea of how to do it, i'm not a Total Noob (get it, get it.. No?) but since it's my first time with the Vita, just want to be sure.
This is the blog entry of eCFW release: http://wololo.net/2012/11/18/release-tn ... -for-vita/
The headlines "Prepare homebrews" and "Install ISO/CSO" should be helpfull for you.
For transfers from PC to Vita without connection to Sony you should install and use OpenCMA 5.0. (highly recommended)
You can easily find this in the Download Section of this site.

If there are further questions, just ask :)
ReyxDD

Post by ReyxDD »

ind3x-gosu wrote:
ReyxDD wrote:I have a question about TN's CEF on OFW 2.02.
This is the blog entry of eCFW release: http://wololo.net/2012/11/18/release-tn ... -for-vita/
The headlines "Prepare homebrews" and "Install ISO/CSO" should be helpfull for you.
For transfers from PC to Vita without connection to Sony you should install and use OpenCMA 5.0. (highly recommended)
You can easily find this in the Download Section of this site.

If there are further questions, just ask :)
Thanks! :)
HamdanAlRasam

Post by HamdanAlRasam »

1) I just got uno from psn and my vita's on the fritz so I downloaded the game onto my ps3 and then transferred it to my psp then got it onto my pc. My question is can I transfer uno from pc onto the vita using open cma ?

2) I have no idea what firmware my vita is on it hasn't been working properly for a month now. I kinda plugged in the charger backwards and it's been acting up ever since :oops:

P.S I've got a cfw 4.21 rebug ps3 but i'd rather not use it since the account isn't activated on that ps3 and I'd rather not use psn on it
rafael707

Post by rafael707 »

HamdanAlRasam wrote:1) I just got uno from psn and my vita's on the fritz so I downloaded the game onto my ps3 and then transferred it to my psp then got it onto my pc. My question is can I transfer uno from pc onto the vita using open cma ?

2) I have no idea what firmware my vita is on it hasn't been working properly for a month now. I kinda plugged in the charger backwards and it's been acting up ever since :oops:

P.S I've got a cfw 4.21 rebug ps3 but i'd rather not use it since the account isn't activated on that ps3 and I'd rather not use psn on it
1: good question, to be honest im not sure, if were you i would just re-download it on my vita, just look on your download list before they pull it.
Add me, I got a ps4 ;)

IRC
#pspcommunity
#vitadev

PS4/PS VITA IGN: raff_da_don

Return to “Homebrews”