Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Message to campx

monsterbasher

Message to campx

Post by monsterbasher »

All right so what is your problem? The mods, hand-picked from wololo himself, patiently requested numerous of times for you to post a source code. And you instead you reply that they're annoying you and refuse to post it because someone will steal your source? You don't own ANYTHING, you didn't create Lamecraft at all. Thereby you have to post credit to the original creator which is Drakon. If you don't realize who I am i'm the administrator of Multicraft for moddb, the site where you wanted to post your mod without a valid source which I won't allow under any circumstances.

I respect your work deeply and you have given humongous contribution to the lamecraft community, but if you don't respect other members and don't abide by the rules set, then nobody will even take consideration of you or your work.
Advertising
Last edited by monsterbasher on Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
diddover

Re: Message to campx

Post by diddover »

monsterbasher wrote:All right so what is your problem? The mods, hand-picked from wololo himself, request patiently numerous of times for you to post a source code. And you post that they're annoying you and refuse to post it because someone will steal your source? You don't own ANYTHING, you didn't create Lamecraft did you not? Thereby you have to post credit to the original creator which is Drakon. If you don't realize who I am i'm the administrator of Multicraft for moddb, the site where you wanted to post your mod without a valid source which I won't prohibit under any circumstances.

I respect your work deeply and you have given humongous contribution to the lamecraft community, but if you don't respect other members and don't abide by the rules set, then nobody will even take consideration of you or your work.
+1
Advertising
seba!!!gshi

Post by seba!!!gshi »

diddover wrote:
monsterbasher wrote:All right so what is your problem? The mods, hand-picked from wololo himself, request patiently numerous of times for you to post a source code. And you post that they're annoying you and refuse to post it because someone will steal your source? You don't own ANYTHING, you didn't create Lamecraft did you not? Thereby you have to post credit to the original creator which is Drakon. If you don't realize who I am i'm the administrator of Multicraft for moddb, the site where you wanted to post your mod without a valid source which I won't prohibit under any circumstances.

+1
!Children of Midnight!
First CSPSP account named seba!!!
[spoiler=**PSN ACCOUNT LOOK LOL**]Image[/spoiler]
thanks for my all friends from CSPSP and goodbye
SmallNation

Post by SmallNation »

Sorry. CampX is currently unavailable right now. Please leave your name, number, and a brief message after the tone and he'll get back to you shortly.
Check out my music on Bandcamp at: http://rkdn.bandcamp.com
YLibo

Post by YLibo »

Yeah, +1
yay
Cll1

Post by Cll1 »

+1
Sorry for my bad english .
monsterbasher

Post by monsterbasher »

seba!!!gshi wrote:
diddover wrote:

+1
Are you confused of my statement above? Let me rephrase then, Campx does not own any assets lamecraft. Remember he is modifying a mod of lamecraft, so if he said he owned this mod that would mean he owns s4inexcraft as well as lamecraft.
Taipangr

Post by Taipangr »

+1
Camxpspx123
Banned

Post by Camxpspx123 »

Taipangr wrote:

+1
Different55

Post by Different55 »

Camxpspx123 wrote:
Taipangr wrote:

+1
Are you actually going to say something or are you just going to nub around?

Return to “Lamecraft”