Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Uncharted Golden Abyss

Discuss official PS Vita games here
RedMage

Uncharted Golden Abyss

Post by RedMage »

:o
Advertising
The_Black_Panther

Re: Uncharted Golden Abyss

Post by The_Black_Panther »

What is this? Why are you surprised? :shock: It's a known fact that the PS Vita will have Sixaxis motion sensing and the Three-axis electronic compass. So this is just a demonstration of the gaming capabilities of Vita. Search Youtube, you will get lots of videos showing this kind of stuffs.

Or are you surprised by the title on Vita?? :?
Advertising
PSP 3004, 4G || 6.20-> 6.31-> 6.31 PRO-> Thank you Davee -> 6.20-> 6.20 TN-D-> 6.20 TN-E/TN-Extended/Pro B10 :D

And I love Game Categories Lite. I have more than 30 Homebrews in my Homebrew Games folder.
RedMage

Post by RedMage »

The_Black_Panther wrote:What is this? Why are you surprised? :shock: It's a known fact that the PS Vita will have Sixaxis motion sensing and the Three-axis electronic compass. So this is just a demonstration of the gaming capabilities of Vita. Search Youtube, you will get lots of videos showing this kind of stuffs.

Or are you surprised by the title on Vita?? :?
What's up with the jibber-jabber? :?

I'm just amazed with how the game looks in that GIF. I know what the Vita is capable of doing as much as you do.
wolflarsen

Post by wolflarsen »

I was facing the same problems as dmaskell on my vita.
While stated by strano, my game does not seem to crash if I do not skip the video sequences, they still are really choppy..

Return to “Games”