Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Petitions for Vita Games.

Discuss official PS Vita games here
User avatar
Valaquenta
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:40 pm

Re: Petitions for Vita Games.

Post by Valaquenta » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:12 am

Final Fantasy PS Vita Could Happen If There is Enough Demand


Final Fantasy XV director Hajime Tabata has revealed that PS Vita could possibly get a full fledged Final Fantasy title............

Speaking to IGN Hajime Tabata the director for FFXV expressed his desire to make a Final Fantasy PS Vita game, excluding remakes and mobile games.

He then said if it did occur it will be a game focused on multiplayer and co-op elements:

“The potential is always there, but I’ve been making games recently on console,” he said. “Hypothetically, personally speaking, if I were to work on a Final Fantasy game for, say, the Vita platform, I would love to implement elements of co-op play and versus play, and have a Final Fantasy that has roots in allowing for people to play together."



Tabata said he would bring only the best in the device.

“to make the most use of the best specs on the current hardware. Of course, I’ve worked on titles on handheld, and I’d aim for the best quality on a limited screen size and try to bring out the best in the device.”

He then confirmed the possibility of the game is all up to fan demand “and if Square Enix is willing to stand by that demand and follow through.”

So everybody tweet https://twitter.com/SquareEnix

"Fans want an original Final Fantasy game for PS Vita!" or something along those lines to the above account.
http://www.psvitahub.com/2014/09/final- ... en-if.html
http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/09/23/t ... fan-demand
Advertising

Alpmaster
Posts: 605
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:17 am
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: Petitions for Vita Games.

Post by Alpmaster » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:23 pm

I want San Andres on psvita =D
Advertising
Game On!

bodega
Posts: 187
Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:53 am
Location: Rome

Re: Petitions for Vita Games.

Post by bodega » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:01 pm

the original vice city is the best gta ever, i know that player cannot use plane and many stuff on original version, but a remastered version would include all features from new gta. Tommy Vercetti is the best gta protagonist ever, san andreas is only for noob at gta world
sorry 4 my bad english :)

Follow me on Twitter erBodega

Ayne
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:09 pm

Re: Petitions for Vita Games.

Post by Ayne » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:06 pm

Nobody wants some weeabooshit like Moero Chronicles, Dungeon Travelers, Exstetra, Tears to Teara, Agarest or even Monster Girl Quest? Meeeeeeeeeeeh.

Alpmaster
Posts: 605
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:17 am
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: Petitions for Vita Games.

Post by Alpmaster » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:43 pm

bodega wrote:the original vice city is the best gta ever, i know that player cannot use plane and many stuff on original version, but a remastered version would include all features from new gta. Tommy Vercetti is the best gta protagonist ever, san andreas is only for noob at gta world
I loved the music on vice city but San Andres had a bigger map. Gta 3 was the beginning of the madness buddy im not a noob it is a known fact GTA San Andres had a lot more activities to do. Just because GTA5 is in Los Santos does not make me a noob also Carl Johnson story line was awesome.
Game On!

User avatar
Valaquenta
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:40 pm

Re: Petitions for Vita Games.

Post by Valaquenta » Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:52 am

Ayne wrote:Nobody wants some weeabooshit like Moero Chronicles, Dungeon Travelers, Exstetra, Tears to Teara, Agarest or even Monster Girl Quest? Meeeeeeeeeeeh.
Yeah we all do :D ... at least i do :) , but... wait i think :| ... Vita alredy have them! :o

User avatar
hinata
Posts: 185
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:39 pm
Location: wololo.net/talk

Re: Petitions for Vita Games.

Post by hinata » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:52 pm

Valaquenta wrote:
Ayne wrote:Nobody wants some weeabooshit like Moero Chronicles, Dungeon Travelers, Exstetra, Tears to Teara, Agarest or even Monster Girl Quest? Meeeeeeeeeeeh.
Yeah we all do :D ... at least i do :) , but... wait i think :| ... Vita alredy have them! :o
I also want them and the good thing is we have some of them on the Vita already, I actually want less AAA garbage and more awesome Japanese games.
PS Vita 1002 - OFW 3.51 Rejuvenate
PS Vita 2002 - OFW 3.60 HENkaku
Vita TV - OFW 3.60 HENkaku

User avatar
Valaquenta
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:40 pm

Re: Petitions for Vita Games.

Post by Valaquenta » Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:12 am

hinata wrote:I also want them and the good thing is we have some of them on the Vita already, I actually want less AAA garbage and more awesome Japanese games.
I want a Metal Gear Solid Exclusive for Vita e.e

eighthdayregret
Posts: 320
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:39 am

Re: Petitions for Vita Games.

Post by eighthdayregret » Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:23 am

Look, I hate to be a naysayer here, but there's like a thousand of these threads here on Wololo and other places.
I have to break this news for you guys so you can avoid future heart break. Please read the following statement very carefully. Read it twice:

Neither Square Enix nor any other major company out there gives a single solitary sh*t about your petitions. I'm sorry, but it's one million percent fact. They don't give a sh*t about Vita owners or what games we say we'll buy. None of it. Get it through your head and move on. The only game companies that do are indies, and I'm sure a lot of them are getting sick and g*ddam tired of Vita owners doing nothing but b*tching about the games they release for the handheld.
The fan demand for FF Type-0 was f**king insane, and it was not only ignored, Square opted to say "F**k you" to not only loyal PSP owners, but Vita owners as well. To the point that they decided to remake and translate the game for consoles, rather than simply translating a game they'd already completed for one country.
You think fan demand for AAA games on Vita is small? Because it's not and it's gone completely ignored.
Either be satisfied with the types of games that are currently being developed and released for Vita, keep your exploits, or sell the f**king thing. Stop wasting everyone's time with these stupid f**king petitions and these stupid f**king threads.
If God himself comes down from Heaven and asks you what games you'd like to see for Vita, turn your back and walk the f**k away.
It's not happening. Deal with it and move on.
Image
Vita WiFi/3G - 8GB - 32GB - OFW 3.36 - PS+
GoW PSP-2000 - 2GB - 8GB - 2x16GB - 2x16GB - 6.61 ME-2.3

Alpmaster
Posts: 605
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:17 am
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: Petitions for Vita Games.

Post by Alpmaster » Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:59 am

eighthdayregret wrote:Look, I hate to be a naysayer here, but there's like a thousand of these threads here on Wololo and other places.
I have to break this news for you guys so you can avoid future heart break. Please read the following statement very carefully. Read it twice:

Neither Square Enix nor any other major company out there gives a single solitary sh*t about your petitions. I'm sorry, but it's one million percent fact. They don't give a sh*t about Vita owners or what games we say we'll buy. None of it. Get it through your head and move on. The only game companies that do are indies, and I'm sure a lot of them are getting sick and g*ddam tired of Vita owners doing nothing but b*tching about the games they release for the handheld.
The fan demand for FF Type-0 was f**king insane, and it was not only ignored, Square opted to say "F**k you" to not only loyal PSP owners, but Vita owners as well. To the point that they decided to remake and translate the game for consoles, rather than simply translating a game they'd already completed for one country.
You think fan demand for AAA games on Vita is small? Because it's not and it's gone completely ignored.
Either be satisfied with the types of games that are currently being developed and released for Vita, keep your exploits, or sell the f**king thing. Stop wasting everyone's time with these stupid f**king petitions and these stupid f**king threads.
If God himself comes down from Heaven and asks you what games you'd like to see for Vita, turn your back and walk the f**k away.
It's not happening. Deal with it and move on.
Take a chill pill phil people are free to have opinions and can request what ever they want not just these stupid games that have been coming out for the Vita lately anyway. I still would love a GTA exclusively for the Vita.
Game On!

Post Reply

Return to “Games”