Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Just FYI: Borderlands 2 does NOT work without upgrading

Discuss official PS Vita games here
Deiser

Just FYI: Borderlands 2 does NOT work without upgrading

Post by Deiser » Fri May 09, 2014 5:25 am

Hello there.

I'm new to the forums, but since I've noticed that no one's mentioned this anywhere so far, I thought I'd let you guys know that, if you have a Vita that is lower than 3.12, you can not play Borderlands 2. This is with using the Open CMA-PS3 method, which works with every other vita game I have

I currently have my Vita 2.0 on 3.01 firmware. Every other game I download and transfer via open-CMA + PS3 works, but Borderlands 2 doesn't. From what it looks liek to me, they changed the update check for Borderlands so the check happens when you try to start up the game, so while you can actually download the game to the Vita, the game will ask you to update to 3.12 at the minimum in order to play the game.

Hope this helps you guys somehow.
Advertising

Clarkal

Re: Just FYI: Borderlands 2 does NOT work without upgrading

Post by Clarkal » Fri May 09, 2014 5:55 am

Thanks for the update bro. Looks like Sony has shoot themselves in the foot with this force firmware update bypassing the ps3 transfer method.Also with the DriveClub scam that is the talk around forums and gaming community.
Advertising

fate6
Big Beholder

Re: Just FYI: Borderlands 2 does NOT work without upgrading

Post by fate6 » Fri May 09, 2014 6:12 am

anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?

Return to “Games”