Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

----

Discuss official PS Vita games here
emoinua123

----

Post by emoinua123 »

----
Advertising
Last edited by emoinua123 on Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SsJVasto

Re: disappointment for the us psvita....

Post by SsJVasto »

Not a single day goes by that my PSVita doesn't get used. I've bought a couple physical-copy games, bought a couple online and got some free from Playstation+. The games I've been playing in August are:
  • Need for Speed: Most Wanted
  • Soul Sacrifice
  • Resistance: Burning Skies
  • Killzone: Mercenary BETA
  • LIMBO
Ok, the list of games isn't as impressive as in Japan, but it's getting there. And I think that Developers will finally see what the Vita can do thanks to Killzone, and it will get a lot more love now that there has been a pricedrop.
Advertising
PSVita Model PCH-1001 (OFW 2.61);
PS3 Model CECH-2101B (OFW 4.46);
PSP Go (OFW 6.60)
PSP Model PSP-2001 (God of War Edition)(CFW 6.60 PRO-B10);
PSP Model PSP-1001b (CFW 4.01-m33 + Kernel Plugin);
Obito

Post by Obito »

I prey for J-Stars Victory VS to leave Japan when it's released. :roll:
Also, I've heard it's gonna be a Duke Nukem 3D port to Vita (crossfingers).
In the meanwhile, in Europe we're still waiting for a proper Metal Slug Anthology like the one in US. (double crossfingers xD).

Also, I have intention of buying Gravity Rush as soon as I spot it on a physical store :D
SsJVasto

Post by SsJVasto »

Obito wrote:I prey for J-Stars Victory VS to leave Japan when it's released. :roll:
You could import it and play anyway (gotta know Japanese, though)
Import J-Stars Victory VS from Japan
Obito wrote:Also, I've heard it's gonna be a Duke Nukem 3D port to Vita (crossfingers).
If that's true, I'll pre-order faster than a kid closing a **** webpage when his parents walk in!
Obito wrote:In the meanwhile, in Europe we're still waiting for a proper Metal Slug Anthology like the one in US. (double crossfingers xD).
Why? This aint no Nintendo system. You can play games from any region on any (recent) Sony system. Region-Free is true for PSP, PS3, PSVita and will probably also be with PS4. The only reason you can't do it on PS2 is because of the PAL vs NTSC screen formats. Now that devices use Digital Output (HDMI, Component), this is no longer an issue (The PS3 asks the TV what resolution it's expecting, 60Hz or 50Hz).
PSP Go (OFW 6.60)
Obito

Post by Obito »

SsJVasto wrote: Why? This aint no Nintendo system. You can play games from any region on any (recent) Sony system. Region-Free is true for PSP, PS3, PSVita and will probably also be with PS4. The only reason you can't do it on PS2 is because of the PAL vs NTSC screen formats. Now that devices use Digital Output (HDMI, Component), this is no longer an issue (The PS3 asks the TV what resolution it's expecting, 60Hz or 50Hz).
Because MS Anthology is a PSP game, which means you have to buy it UMD or through PSN, and PSN version it's not available from an EU PSN account :P
Not that I care actually, since now I'm playing it through VHBL hahah, I just wanted to have thropies, and all that.
SsJVasto

Post by SsJVasto »

What's wrong with buying a UMD?

Edit: Also, what do you mean Trophies? PSP doesn't support trophies...?
PSP Go (OFW 6.60)
Obito

Post by Obito »

SsJVasto wrote:What's wrong with buying a UMD?

Edit: Also, what do you mean Trophies? PSP doesn't support trophies...?
Oh well, I guess then it won't have thropies haha. Anyway I wanted to have it genuine, but since were talking about Vita, you see I can't get the UMD version anyway xD.
Faltimar

Post by Faltimar »

There are plenty of games available on Vita.
danibluff

Post by danibluff »

i thin i got your point since i bought a vita to play games as the ps3 and multiplayer online, as the ps3, but, after months, i just feel like stupid, i was scamed?? NO

i bought because i "tought..." but there are like 5 or more aaa games with a medium quality (i liked uncharted and soul sacrifice) but i was dissatisfy with cod, or burning skies, or assasins creeds, and killzone, huh another talk about it...

vita need more time (5 years?) to be treat as it is, a powerfull handheld, but its just a matter of time, i never played the indies, because im not a real gamer, just a casual one, just sit and wait (or sell till they release a good bunch of good games)
PSN: Danielsky117
watswat5

Post by watswat5 »

The only reason my PS Vita ever gets neglected is because I'm either at home or school, and I get caught up with console and PC gaming.
There are some real gems that make it worth putting down the keyboard, however.
"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is." - Jan L. A. van de Snepscheut
"If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution." - Robert Sewell

Return to “Games”