Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

What happened to declassified?

Discuss official PS Vita games here
D-TeK-DeV

What happened to declassified?

Post by D-TeK-DeV »

I haven't played this game in 3 months. Today I played it and found myself getting shot through walls, bazooked, and stabbed. There were only 4 players on the enemy team when all this was happening and none of them were no where to be found. What happened to this game?
Advertising
St33lDr4g0n

Re: What happened to declassified?

Post by St33lDr4g0n »

D-TeK-DeV wrote:There were only 4 players on the enemy team when all this was happening and none of them were no where to be found. What happened to this game?
I think those guys were using this glitch :( (the vid should be taken down from youtube imo)
Advertising
-PSP 3000 (03g): 6.61 PRO-C2
-PSP go (05g): 6.61 PRO-C2
-PCH [PS VITA] 1001: OFW 3.XX

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
D-TeK-DeV

Post by D-TeK-DeV »

I knew that they had to be using some type of glitch. And congrats on your 1000th post. :)
wolframio

Post by wolframio »

well i can assume that the game was left behind (no more updates) and have to many bugs/glichs that never gonna be patched.
necron926

Post by necron926 »

wolframio wrote:well i can assume that the game was left behind (no more updates) and have to many bugs/glichs that never gonna be patched.
thats a shame because speaking as someone who isnt a cod fan i can say when i played the game it was actually really fun.
wolframio

Post by wolframio »

well i never play a cod game, i know them but never played, the last fps that i play was Crysis 2 and Bullet storm... but i dont think that the games is bad bad bad as some people say in terms of gameplay (well the 4v4 and small maps is a little disappointment), but the bugs/glitches and server problems help to make any person angry with it
Slotholuficus

Post by Slotholuficus »

i honestly thought the game was pretty slow and a huge let down lol, but the multiplayer was almost useless compared to the others out there like resistance game.
I have a cat
i listen to allot of music and love sloths
follow me on twitter @slotholuficus
eric264

Post by eric264 »

St33lDr4g0n wrote:
D-TeK-DeV wrote:There were only 4 players on the enemy team when all this was happening and none of them were no where to be found. What happened to this game?
I think those guys were using this glitch :( (the vid should be taken down from youtube imo)
Wow, this guy. Using a glitch to be invisible, taking ~5 seconds to actually aim correctly at enemies that can't see him, finally killing them, then saying "newb".

At least you know when he can't find a party he gets completely owned.
eric264

Post by eric264 »

Also, anyone who bought Resistance: Burning Skies and saw how little Nihilistic commented on the game after release, much less supported it, would have guessed their lack of support for CoD coming from a mile away when they decided to change their name and kill their website and Twitter right before releasing CoD. Bunch of scumbags IMO.

Return to “Games”