Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

San Andreas for Vita Soon?

Discuss official PS Vita games here
NaSty13

San Andreas for Vita Soon?

Post by NaSty13 »

As some of you may know, the developers behind the GTA games have been making their GTA franchises available on portable devices (iOS, Android). In 2011 they released GTA 3 (first GTA game not to have a birds-eye-view) on mobile devices, this was their 10th Anniversary for that particular game. The following year was the 10th Anniversary of Vice City, which was also released on mobile devices.

This year is the anniversary of San Andreas and i believe that they could make this for the Vita. If it was made for iOS, it would be a stripped down version, because i read somewhere that iOS App Store games cannot exceed 2GB when installed, which was kinda the size of Vice City once installed, which doesnt have half as much in game features as San Andreas, whereas Vita cards can hold up to 4GB.

Again this is my opinion, or you could say an educated guess.... :D

What do you guys think?
Advertising
NNNRT

Re: San Andreas for Vita Soon?

Post by NNNRT »

They may or may not. They will probably release GTA 6 for the PS4 & PS Vita, or only PS4 which streams to the Vita using Gaikai technology. :? Everything is possible. :)
Advertising
NaSty13

Post by NaSty13 »

I'd actually buy GTA Chinatown Wars if it used the full potential of the Vita i.e touchscreen, better graphics for the bigger screen. That game was actually entertaining imo
NNNRT

Post by NNNRT »

NaSty13 wrote:I'd actually buy GTA Chinatown Wars if it used the full potential of the Vita i.e touchscreen, better graphics for the bigger screen. That game was actually entertaining imo
Yeah I thought about Chinatown Wars on the Vita yesterday. Imagine tapping on an HD screen to break the car glass underwater. 8-)
I wouldn't mind some Vice City either. :P
xprxbatmanxprx
Location: Batcave ... .. Searching ... .. Searching ... Unknown Location

Post by xprxbatmanxprx »

I don't think we are going to see San Andreas on the Vita, developers are still working on the GTA 5... Now that's the one we need on the Vita
PSP-1001 - 6.60 ME-1.8 _____ BATMAN _____ PSV-1101 - 1.81 Urbanix + Mad Blocker CEF 6.60 TN-V
Krayziezay

Post by Krayziezay »

I doubt we will ever see gta on the vita we was lucky to get it the psp
Galaxy S3 Rooted running Goodness Rom
PSP Vita 1.81(waiting to hack)
PSN: Bonezofstrata
Hedonism

Post by Hedonism »

Any GTA on the Vita would be amazing. I'd love to run some Saturn/ Dreamcast games on it too but that's pushing the boat out =/
快楽主義 hédonisme Hedonismus гедонизм héadónachas مذهب المتعة
SloXreS

Post by SloXreS »

I really hope for a port of GTA SA for Vita.
But except for these 3 GTA games for PSP RockStar have'nt showed interest on the PSP/PSVita
jacnob

Post by jacnob »

One can only dream. I for one would pay $20 for it.
pspfanMOHH

Post by pspfanMOHH »

I highly doubt it will be San Andreas because its already the 5th GTA out and San Andreas was 3rd, RockStar is aiming for better gameplay and graphics so it might be the 5th or maybe you have to wait for the 6th one.

Return to “Games”