Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward - Opinions/Advices

Discuss official PS Vita games here
D0r1t0

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward - Opinions/Advices

Post by D0r1t0 »

Did you guys played it? I did play the Demo and oh my god... it looks so really interesting with that kind of story , looks like Saw Game... can i have some opinions about this?
Advertising
Inky

Re: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward - Opinions/Advices

Post by Inky »

It is the sequel to 999: Nine hours, nine persons, nine doors for the DS - I played that one, and the demo of Zero Escape. I definitely recommend it based on the prequel and the demo, haven't played the full version myself, but I plan to once I get the money to buy it ^^
Advertising
uri1996

Post by uri1996 »

I have bought my psvita mainly for this game, and it is one of the best games I have ever played on any console. but before you play it find a way to play 999, is is a shame starting with the second volume.
D0r1t0

Post by D0r1t0 »

uri1996 wrote:I have bought my psvita mainly for this game, and it is one of the best games I have ever played on any console. but before you play it find a way to play 999, is is a shame starting with the second volume.
Thanks
PD: I tried to find the game in PS Store.. and cant find the first sequel :<
uri1996

Post by uri1996 »

the first game is only for the DS, but even if you have to download an emulator to play it, DO IT or you will regret it later.
Clarkal

Post by Clarkal »

I really recommended to those who like what they saw in the demo, it just much much better later on. 60+ hours and still enjoying have fun gaming for those who is going to get it. I also recommend playing 9 doors 9 hours 9 persons first for better understanding of the situation and character profile and such, you don't have to really play part one to understand what is going on in this on.

Return to “Games”