Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

is COD BO:Declassified as bad as people say it is?

Discuss official PS Vita games here
fate6
Big Beholder

Re: is COD BO:Declassified as bad as people say it is?

Post by fate6 »

easy everyone stay on topic.... please ?
Advertising
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
crinacle

Post by crinacle »

Horrible. Absolutely horrendous. (For 40 freaking bucks that is.)

Graphics aren't that bad, it's actually pretty decent, but the AI is as dumb as Patrick. Literally. They can stare right into your soul for a few seconds and then say "spread out and find him!" *facepalms*

I would seriously compare it with previous DS CoD games. Except that the burden of "being faithful to the console version" was never on Nintendo in the first place. It was horrible, but it was expected horribleness. CoD:BOD is a slap in the face by Nihilistic because Sony promised us console-quality gaming on the go (avoiding the word graphics here) but BOD did nothing of the sort.
Advertising
dockotis

Post by dockotis »

crinacle wrote:Horrible. Absolutely horrendous. (For 40 freaking bucks that is.)

Graphics aren't that bad, it's actually pretty decent, but the AI is as dumb as Patrick. Literally. They can stare right into your soul for a few seconds and then say "spread out and find him!" *facepalms*

I would seriously compare it with previous DS CoD games. Except that the burden of "being faithful to the console version" was never on Nintendo in the first place. It was horrible, but it was expected horribleness. CoD:BOD is a slap in the face by Nihilistic because Sony promised us console-quality gaming on the go (avoiding the word graphics here) but BOD did nothing of the sort.
This... I agree with it...
i unfortunately own the game and need to say that although it has its good(parts of multiplayer), it also has alot of fail. examples are (for me anyway), after the patch, you would be playing and the game just goes straight to the menu screen for no apparent reason. also, campaign is horribly short, and I agree it is not worth $40! AI is stupid and allows you to walk up to, and knife them.. a waste of what could have been good...
Nothing feels better then a long PT run in x-smalll silkies! Let the wind blow!
DarkLegend

Post by DarkLegend »

i have it and it is a bad investment/.
incinerate

Post by incinerate »

i guess it's not a bad investment if you plan on playing multiplayer. FPS on the go :lol:
Zyrkl

Post by Zyrkl »

It's worse. The multiplayer, campaign, and survival mode are all bad. The AI's too easy, and dumb. multiplayer only allows 4v4. I can't believe Sony, Treyarch/InfinityWard let Nihilistic develop this mess.
2x Psp 1000 M33 5.00 CFW
Psp 2000 (Bricked)
Psp 3000 6.20 CFW
2x Ps Vita 3G 1.81 eCFW
gmk120

Post by gmk120 »

People taking in count the campaing of a COD?
Of a portable COD?
LOL?
F34R

Post by F34R »

Probably the worst handheld game I've ever purchased. I wish I had waited a SINGLE day after it's release to know how it was before wasting my money on it.
ndh777

Post by ndh777 »

Unfortunately so. I mean...if you're on the go and have a 3G connection (I'm assuming) or using a WiFi hotspot, it's cool for online multiplayer but the game has some terrible things that I can't get around.
-The campaign is the most annoying, uncreative story yet. No story that I can see, the campaign is very frustrating with its controls, no checkpoints...
-The night vision in the campaign is utter ***
-The removal of Zombies and insert of Hostiles isn't really good but Hostiles can give you something to do if you don't want the campaign
-I loathe that I cannot tether to my phone's hotspot and use it (won't allow it because different NAT type)
-The controls have to be the biggest thing for me, maybe it's just moving from a full on control to a smaller version
-The touch screen is annoying because often I'll press it to use the knife or throw a grenade and neither will happen and I end up dying. Happens often on campaign for me
...The game needs lots of work. Not worthy of the CoD name we've gotten used to.

Also...
-The maps are small
-The teams are too small for my opinion. I've had it where teammates will leave and it'll be me up against an entire team by myself just because 2-3 people left
-The joining of matches *** me off to no end too. It would do what it does to most people. You'll try entering about 3-4 times before actually joining a match.
Last edited by ndh777 on Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mozzo

Post by Mozzo »

Of course, BO2 is better... :D

Well, BO:D is not the best Call of Duty, but in my opinion it is well done. And 35$ at amazon is not to much. Try it!

Return to “Games”