Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

callin all final fantasy fans

Discuss official PS Vita games here
marko4449

callin all final fantasy fans

Post by marko4449 »

so um i have 10 bucks on my psn account and wanna know what final fantasy game should i get remember i have 10 euros only so i cant buy 2 or 3 or all of em until i wait a few months (im saving money for a new tv) so heres the list: ff 5, ff6, ff7 (heard that this is a must own game), ff8 or ff9 so can someone please give me good advice which should i get?
Advertising
taiyaki04
Location: investigating the Ethereal Horizon with the wielder of Jao Shingan

Re: callin all final fantasy fans

Post by taiyaki04 »

final fantasy 7 takes place of the story of cloud(i think), also it has prequels/sequels like ff7 crisis core for the story...also, i think it is the most popular story in the series...

but from the choices you gave, i like ff9 the most ^^, i dont know why, but i liked it the most ^^,
Advertising
i hope K-on! will have a season 3. if that happens, i will cry my heart out with happiness
devices
PSP 2000 fully hackable - 6.60 me 1.6+pro-c
PSVita 3.01 3g/wifi
PSVita 1.81 wifi urbanix tn-c
maiksonstrife

Post by maiksonstrife »

Final Fantasy VII it's more complex and well telling by the story, final fantasi VIII is too much complex and mind-****, Final Fantasy IX is oldschool and somekind a brazil carnaval design, Final Fantasy VI is cool but if you gonna play it, play final fantasy VII first, it's almost the same myth and one complete another in my opnion, final fantasy V is very cool but you can play it on VHBL with a japanese rom translated to english, who is much better.
marko4449

Post by marko4449 »

maiksonstrife wrote:Final Fantasy VII it's more complex and well telling by the story, final fantasi VIII is too much complex and mind-****, Final Fantasy IX is oldschool and somekind a brazil carnaval design, Final Fantasy VI is cool but if you gonna play it, play final fantasy VII first, it's almost the same myth and one complete another in my opnion, final fantasy V is very cool but you can play it on VHBL with a japanese rom translated to english, who is much better.
ty for the info i think ill play ff7 then
Faltimar

Post by Faltimar »

Its been so many years since Ive played any FF other than 9. I would say get 9...but 7 and 6 are very popular. I would say skip 8...I thought it was pretty whack back when it came out. I remember busting the fight system early on in the game...
Se7EN

Post by Se7EN »

i prefer ff9 over any of the 3 titles due to the graphics are good for ps1 and it has great gameplay and storyline... and i love the skill system too...
awolkiller6554

Post by awolkiller6554 »

ummmmm final fantasy 8..............but FF9 also ;)
Pleinair is the best character EVER!!! [spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

[spoiler]its a joke that they used in the game im not going go curb stomp a girl then utter bros before hoes[/spoiler]
xentar

Post by xentar »

I'll vote IX. I prefer VII for story and materia is fun to play around with but 9 looks much less dated and is a fun little title. It's a pretty good place to get into ff and then you can just jump around from there.
PS Vita wifi 2.02 uno TN-C eCFW| PS Vita 3g 3.00 ofw| PS3 Slim Rogero 4.46 CEX| PSP-3000 03g 6.20 PRO-B10 | PSP Go 05g 6.20 PRO-B10
niksko12

Post by niksko12 »

Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions..

uhh.. just my opinion.. ^^ :D
You hate me?
Cool.
I don't wake up everyday just to please you..
xentar

Post by xentar »

I can't argue with tactics, also free if you have ps+ on a us account (if not like them on facebook for a free month.) It really comes down to what you want to play. Tactics is a strategy rpg with a grid system and all the story is told through dialogue and scences before after and during combat. IX looks pretty and is a throwback to the older FFs with what are essentially set jobs. VI and VII have great stroies and settings that bring a little sci fi and steam punk into the fantasy setting. Just roll a d10 and reroll if you cant afford the title =p
PS Vita wifi 2.02 uno TN-C eCFW| PS Vita 3g 3.00 ofw| PS3 Slim Rogero 4.46 CEX| PSP-3000 03g 6.20 PRO-B10 | PSP Go 05g 6.20 PRO-B10

Return to “Games”