Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Whats the best game for the psvita

Discuss official PS Vita games here
punker

Whats the best game for the psvita

Post by punker »

Hi all

I got myself a psvita a month ago with Uncharted golden abyss. What other good games would be worth getting?
Advertising
psvrox

Re: Whats the best game for the psvita

Post by psvrox »

lbp!
Advertising
PSV 1.81 MBA Edition :P, 16GB
PS3 4.21 CFW Rogero, 320GB
PS3 4.30 CFW Rogero, 250GB
Darkanubis74

Post by Darkanubis74 »

I personally liked Mortal Kombat. a lot of content and a really fun game, also try out metal gear Solid HD collection this is the single best game on the platform right now IMO
PS Vita wifi only
Nintendo3DS XL
XBOX 360 SLIM
Wii U deluxe set
Samsung GALAXY NOTE 10.1
Droid 3
Current fav game:Fire Emblem Awakening
All time fav game:Metal gear solid 4
Blogger for wololo.net
punker

Post by punker »

Darkanubis74 wrote:I personally liked Mortal Kombat. a lot of content and a really fun game, also try out metal gear Solid HD collection this is the single best game on the platform right now IMO
Thanks Mate
Metal gear Solid HD collection sounds good will keep me playing for a while. Also can you hire games out?
xentar

Post by xentar »

I still haven't got a vita relying on my 3000 and go to keet me occupied. I will likely be getting one soon to take advanatage of the cfw (honestly though I do hope this has the effect of more vita sales; there aren't enough developers working on vita titles as is and I think an ISO loading cfw is about a year early :cry: .)

So, to the point. I love my jrpgs and good story driven srpgs as well as creative puzzle and platforming games. I can see myself getting persona 4, disgea 4, MGS HD and FFX HD. Can you guys recommend any other titles I should check out that are released or announced based on those preferences )or just unexpectedly fun and quirky titles?

Thanks,
Xentar
PS Vita wifi 2.02 uno TN-C eCFW| PS Vita 3g 3.00 ofw| PS3 Slim Rogero 4.46 CEX| PSP-3000 03g 6.20 PRO-B10 | PSP Go 05g 6.20 PRO-B10
Arucard04

Post by Arucard04 »

I'm pretty addicted to LBP right now. It's my first time with the series, and it's amazing.

Also, Gravity Rush is incredible.
awolkiller6554

Post by awolkiller6554 »

xentar wrote:I still haven't got a vita relying on my 3000 and go to keet me occupied. I will likely be getting one soon to take advanatage of the cfw (honestly though I do hope this has the effect of more vita sales; there aren't enough developers working on vita titles as is and I think an ISO loading cfw is about a year early :cry: .)

So, to the point. I love my jrpgs and good story driven srpgs as well as creative puzzle and platforming games. I can see myself getting persona 4, disgea 4, MGS HD and FFX HD. Can you guys recommend any other titles I should check out that are released or announced based on those preferences )or just unexpectedly fun and quirky titles?

Thanks,
Xentar
fun and quirky u say so lets see gravity rush *falls* into that category i think lol get it falls :lol: just messin its a bad joke anyways
Pleinair is the best character EVER!!! [spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

[spoiler]its a joke that they used in the game im not going go curb stomp a girl then utter bros before hoes[/spoiler]
GrimFandango
Banned

Post by GrimFandango »

Good question so far I enjoyed Gravity Rush, RO, Lord of apcalpyse, Ys: Celceta no Jukai, Tales of Innocence R, Uncharted Golden, and some others but those are my top favorites. Just waiting on more titles to come out in America and Japan imports. :D
Dismal

Post by Dismal »

Blazblue is by far my favorite, absolutely gorgeous visuals on par with the PS3 version.
xentar

Post by xentar »

You had me very excited for a few minutes there Grim. After a few minutes of research (read: wikipedia) I came to the conclusion that you can read japanese (no english release for the ys and tales games :x.) Still the Lord of Apocalypse search redirected to Lord of Arcana and I do love Nobuo Uematsu music.

Also thanks for all the gravity rush recommendations everyone. I'm placing an order for a vita a 32gb stick and gravity rush through amazon (and price usa; wifi vitas are still $350 alone in Australia :evil:.)
PS Vita wifi 2.02 uno TN-C eCFW| PS Vita 3g 3.00 ofw| PS3 Slim Rogero 4.46 CEX| PSP-3000 03g 6.20 PRO-B10 | PSP Go 05g 6.20 PRO-B10

Return to “Games”