Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PSV Required Firmware List - Need Volunteers

Discuss official PS Vita games here
Gilgamesh

Re: PSV Required Firmware List - Need Volunteers

Post by Gilgamesh »

Doniell wrote:I just got Tales of Hearts R. It does work on firmware 3.18
You just made my day good sir. To GameStop!
Advertising
"The sidekick is NOT to ditch the hero!"
Hakaze

Post by Hakaze »

Minimum firmware for Tales of Hearts R is 3.15.
Confirmed.
Advertising
PSVita Wifi 16Gb / OFW 3.18 + 6.60 TN-V10 + TN-X
PSVita Wifi 16Gb / OFW 3.50
PSP 1000 / CFW 6.60 ME 2.2
PS3 Slim / CFW 4.65.2 Rebug REX
PS3 Slim / CFW 4.46 Rogero/Cobra v1.00
taiyaki04
Location: investigating the Ethereal Horizon with the wielder of Jao Shingan

Post by taiyaki04 »

Dangan Ronpa 2 - 3.01 i think this is US (bought from amazon jp, and in english but there is another language on the cover, site on the back says www.us.playstation.com so i think it is US ver)

Bullet Girls - 3.15 JP
i hope K-on! will have a season 3. if that happens, i will cry my heart out with happiness
devices
PSP 2000 fully hackable - 6.60 me 1.6+pro-c
PSVita 3.01 3g/wifi
PSVita 1.81 wifi urbanix tn-c
Foslix

Post by Foslix »

ryokowashu wrote:
ss4gogeta069 wrote:I'm assuming it will be the same but does anyone know what FW SAO: Hollow Fragment is in US?
Ill find out for you when I get home from work if someone doesn't beat me to it
works with 3.18
Daniel_Davies85

Post by Daniel_Davies85 »

Up to date as of 16.11.14
Decided to not go with the colour system of new additions it was too difficult to work out whether contributions were confirms or just working FW's. Any games found to work at a lower FW than one listed please just post the listed FW and the FW to which it should be corrected and i'll edit the post with the lower FW as soon as i can.

Remember to add regions.

Thanks everybody for your contributions.
snakekill77

Post by snakekill77 »

I'm thinking of picking up physical copy of Lego Batman 3 Beyond Gotham, but wanted to know if anyone on 3.18 has been able to play it? Thanks in advance.
theswweet

Post by theswweet »

Shinovi Versus works on 3.18.
darkenvy

Post by darkenvy »

Daniel_Davies85 wrote:Up to date as of 16.11.14
Decided to not go with the colour system of new additions it was too difficult to work out whether contributions were confirms or just working FW's. Any games found to work at a lower FW than one listed please just post the listed FW and the FW to which it should be corrected and i'll edit the post with the lower FW as soon as i can.

Remember to add regions.

Yea what I was doing was confirming games if someone other than the submitter confirmed the firmware of a game (as long as that person wasn't a freshly made account XD). It was hard always maintaining the colour.

Thank you Daniel for maintaining the thread! As time went on, the excess of games and no confirms became difficult and I am glad that the list gained enough momentum to continue. (I Moved IRL and forgot to come back and maintain the thread; kinda thought it died during a long break of no VHBL/e-CFW releases honestly XD).

If you do not want to continue doing colours, the list may be getting to the point where a more advanced solution may be necessary. Only one person can modify the first post; If the list was hosted elsewhere with certain contributors allowed to edit the list... well... distributed workload :P. This could also allow it to be clean, organized and have other fields such as 'submitted by x' or 'notes on the version listed' and even 'digital download only' ect. Just an idea.
PSVita 1 : Unboxed → 1.61 → Everybody's Tennis Exploit → 1.81 → Urbanix Exploit
PSVita 2 : 1.813.51 → Rejuvinate & TN-V
PSTV 1 : 3.35 → Whitelist Hack & Rejuvinate
PSTV 2 : Latest FW Always
thewolf16

Post by thewolf16 »

"The Wolf among us" and "The unfinished swan" are working on 3.18.
Daniel_Davies85

Post by Daniel_Davies85 »

darkenvy wrote:
Daniel_Davies85 wrote:Up to date as of 16.11.14

Remember to add regions.

Yea what I was doing was confirming games if someone other than the submitter confirmed the firmware of a game (as long as that person wasn't a freshly made account XD). It was hard always maintaining the colour.

Thank you Daniel for maintaining the thread! As time went on, the excess of games and no confirms became difficult and I am glad that the list gained enough momentum to continue. (I Moved IRL and forgot to come back and maintain the thread; kinda thought it died during a long break of no VHBL/e-CFW releases honestly XD).

If you do not want to continue doing colours, the list may be getting to the point where a more advanced solution may be necessary. Only one person can modify the first post; If the list was hosted elsewhere with certain contributors allowed to edit the list... well... distributed workload :P. This could also allow it to be clean, organized and have other fields such as 'submitted by x' or 'notes on the version listed' and even 'digital download only' ect. Just an idea.
I'm all for getting a new system with multiple editors going if its possible. Any suggestions or potential contributors is never going to be a bad thing. I guess ultimately the decision is up to Wololo and how he'd like it to play out though.

Return to “Games”