Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Compatible PSP Games for PS Vita (LIST ADDED)

Discuss official PS Vita games here
PhantomSpartan

Re: Compatible PSP Games for PS Vita

Post by PhantomSpartan »

I've noticed not all the games could be put onto the Vita. I had gotten Pursuit Force back after the PSN was fixed and it wouldn't go over to my Vita. :(
Advertising
ImageI can't change my avatar, so this will do.Image
Thank you Wololo and thecobra for your contributions toward PSV Homebrew. 8-)
ndh777

Post by ndh777 »

PhantomSpartan wrote:I've noticed not all the games could be put onto the Vita. I had gotten Pursuit Force back after the PSN was fixed and it wouldn't go over to my Vita. :(
Really? :x I loved Pursuit Force....do any of the PFs work on Vita? I only played #1 but I'd try the other one too if it worked.
Advertising
ndh777

Post by ndh777 »

I had another relevant question....

After I get VHBL for my PS Vita, is it possible that I could buy more PSP games through the PS3 and transfer them to my PS Vita and have them play and still keep VHBL?
PhantomSpartan

Post by PhantomSpartan »

ndh777 wrote:
PhantomSpartan wrote:I've noticed not all the games could be put onto the Vita. I had gotten Pursuit Force back after the PSN was fixed and it wouldn't go over to my Vita. :(
Really? :x I loved Pursuit Force....do any of the PFs work on Vita? I only played #1 but I'd try the other one too if it worked.
I don't know. I only have the first one and even still I couldn't play it yet because I had a PSP with CFW. My PS3 wouldn't recognize my PSP at all.
ndh777

Post by ndh777 »

PhantomSpartan wrote:
ndh777 wrote:
I don't know. I only have the first one and even still I couldn't play it yet because I had a PSP with CFW. My PS3 wouldn't recognize my PSP at all.
Wow. That's crazy. Well hopefully someone else can come along and tell us if it runs or not. Thanks anyway :)
Skrill

Post by Skrill »

Well, I seen a video on Youtube that displayed GTA: Vice CIty Stories working on the PS Vita via PS3 transfer. It would be awesome if someone made a list of compatible transferable PSP games.
ndh777

Post by ndh777 »

Skrill wrote:Well, I seen a video on Youtube that displayed GTA: Vice CIty Stories working on the PS Vita via PS3 transfer. It would be awesome if someone made a list of compatible transferable PSP games.
That'd be awesome to hold me over til the official Vita GTA! How old was the video?

I was actually hoping that we could begin compiling a list here. CNET made one but their's is outdated already due to Sony removing so many from their firmwares.
Last edited by ndh777 on Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trollkilla

Post by Trollkilla »

If someone does make a list,they should mention what region there in,

because what i read from another forum certain games only work for certain regions

like mod nation racers psp works in europe but not In the usa.
psp 1001 + 2001 + 3001 pro cfw,
ps3 rogero 4.30 cfw 80gb +500gb ext,
ps3 160gb ofw
ps vita 3g/wifi ecfw 2.02
ndh777

Post by ndh777 »

Trollkilla wrote:If someone does make a list,they should mention what region there in,

because what i read from another forum certain games only work for certain regions

Ah yeah that's true! So what regions are you guys from that have listed which games work?
PhantomSpartan

Post by PhantomSpartan »

ndh777 wrote:
Trollkilla wrote:If someone does make a list,they should mention what region there in,

Ah yeah that's true! So what regions are you guys from that have listed which games work?
I'm in the USA and I thought I saw a list for the games on a completely different forum. I'll see if I can find it.

Return to “Games”