Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Escape Plan free DLC prequel quests

Discuss official PS Vita games here
thebudds

Escape Plan free DLC prequel quests

Post by thebudds »

blog.us.com/2012/04/02/psn-vita-game-escape-plan-adds-free-prequil-dlc-to-patch-1-01/

This is for anyone who has this game, the upcoming patch will add in 19 levels for the prequil story, as for the patch. Tweaks to the control scheme have been made for greater accuracy for the touch controls.
Advertising
Koshiro

Re: Escape Plan free DLC prequel quests

Post by Koshiro »

It is a great little add on, specially being free. Was a little bummed out that no new trophies were added, even if it was like 1 bronze and 1 silver just for getting the 4 new signs and getting 3 stars on all 19 levels. I was pleased with the new star rating based only on time, allowed me to get 3 stars on the main game finally.
Advertising
pirep

Post by pirep »

Wooo! Yeah free DLC for a great game is nice, I'll be sure to get this game once I update my vita.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
[spoiler]iPhone 3Gs White Unlocked "Original Baseband" Running iOS 5.1 Jailbreak Tethered
PSVITA 32GB OFW 1.67 r184 VHBL SC3 Exploit
PSP 1K 32GB (16gb X2 MicroSD) CFW 5.50 Prom B4 (Bricked from upgrading to 6.60 and Retired)[/spoiler]
thebudds

Post by thebudds »

pirep wrote:Wooo! Yeah free DLC for a great game is nice, I'll be sure to get this game once I update my vita.
I like this game, moreso for how they present the puzzles and the solutions needed to pass them. It has a very organic feel over then just swiping the screen to pass them.

Plus, despite not having no vocals. It's surprising how attached I am to these little guys every time I get them killed accidently :cry:

Would really like to see this series go somewhere.
Koshiro

Post by Koshiro »

thebudds wrote:
pirep wrote:Wooo! Yeah free DLC for a great game is nice, I'll be sure to get this game once I update my vita.
I like this game, moreso for how they present the puzzles and the solutions needed to pass them. It has a very organic feel over then just swiping the screen to pass them.

Plus, despite not having no vocals. It's surprising how attached I am to these little guys every time I get them killed accidently :cry:

Would really like to see this series go somewhere.
I do feel for Lil.. I want to see her do well, and escape, but whenever Laarg dies, I can't help but to chuckle.

Return to “Games”