Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Final Fantasy X

Discuss official PS Vita games here
vahnx

Final Fantasy X

Post by vahnx »

I've read this game was/is being remade on the PS Vita. Anyone know a US/Canadian release date for it/any information on it whatsoever?
I'm looking forward to picking it up as I never owned a PS2 and played little of it.
Advertising
pirep

Re: Final Fantasy X

Post by pirep »

It's not going to be out for a while... My guess late late this year, early next year since not a lot of people have the vita yet.
Advertising
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
[spoiler]iPhone 3Gs White Unlocked "Original Baseband" Running iOS 5.1 Jailbreak Tethered
PSVITA 32GB OFW 1.67 r184 VHBL SC3 Exploit
PSP 1K 32GB (16gb X2 MicroSD) CFW 5.50 Prom B4 (Bricked from upgrading to 6.60 and Retired)[/spoiler]
bamhammer

Post by bamhammer »

i keep seeing different things. most of what i read said this year but nothing more specific. they also say it'll be a remaster/remake, not a port - which is nice. i'm looking forward to playing for the first time.
ogdenit

Post by ogdenit »

It doesn't really hold any weight, but I was talking to a couple guys in gamestop a few days ago and they were pretty sure it would be a christmas release... I'm hoping I can download it early from the hong kong psn network.
Sure I can do that... I just don't know how yet
PKGTR

Post by PKGTR »

Doubt it would be any time this year. ZOE HD Collection was already announced for a late-2012 release a couple months back so I'm sure we already would have heard something about it already.

Still hoping for something around E3 though...
Mozame Mogki

Post by Mozame Mogki »

Oh god how i wish this would come out xmas this year, can not wait to play ffx again
Suprgamr232

Post by Suprgamr232 »

There's no release data yet, but I'm hoping for late this year/early next year. Hopefully they get better voice actors this time, god knows we don't want that LOL scene again heh.
Kagero

Post by Kagero »

Unfortunately, due to lackluster sales of the Vita, the PS Vita port will most likely be released after the PS3 version.
xenocide

Post by xenocide »

I can see this game coming out late of quarter 4 to see if they can get any sales for the Christmas season. Of course everyone is mad that they are porting this game to the vita and not VII or VI. But all in all it will be fun to replay this on the crisp screen of the vita.
Mozame Mogki

Post by Mozame Mogki »

It would be just easyer for them to update and remake one that is laready suited to a 3d system, 7 and 6 if they got one thing wrong the floodgates of hate would pour in.
So I'm all in favour of doing 10 before 6 or 7

Return to “Games”