Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Final Fantasy X

Discuss official PS Vita games here
dmaskell92

Re: Final Fantasy X

Post by dmaskell92 »

I will probably buy the US bundle at gamestop. I plan to sell the x-2 redeem card on ebay, and get a physical copy of x-2. Even though I'm not a huge fan of x-2. Why anyone would want a 3gb PSN game eating up space IDK.
Advertising
Does it quit? If not, then it's legit... Too legit.

Nvidia Shield Portable 48gb
Dreamcast: SEGA Sports - 80gb IDE HDD
4k PS3 Super Slim OFW 4.82
1k PSP: 6.60 ME-2.3
1K PSVita: Ensō 32GB - 64GB SD2VITA - 128GB PSVSD
Daniel_Davies85

Post by Daniel_Davies85 »

dmaskell92 wrote:I will probably buy the US bundle at gamestop. I plan to sell the x-2 redeem card on ebay, and get a physical copy of x-2. Even though I'm not a huge fan of x-2. Why anyone would want a 3gb PSN game eating up space IDK.
If you find anywhere to buy the English individual physical versions would you please let me know?

Thanks,
Dan.
Advertising
dmaskell92

Post by dmaskell92 »

Daniel_Davies85 wrote:
dmaskell92 wrote:I will probably buy the US bundle at gamestop. I plan to sell the x-2 redeem card on ebay, and get a physical copy of x-2. Even though I'm not a huge fan of x-2. Why anyone would want a 3gb PSN game eating up space IDK.
If you find anywhere to buy the English individual physical versions would you please let me know?

Thanks,
Dan.
I didn't think it existed until I read and clicked this link on the previous page. (Final Fantasy X-2) Looks promising, I hope it's not some fake.

----

Final Fantasy X by itself like this X-2 version costs the same as buying the US bundle version with X-2 redeem card. You could sell the X-2 card, and get the bundled game at a discount.

----

I'm not a big fan of X-2, so I will keep X and wait to buy X-2 when, and if the price drops to $20. It's a bit pricy for a game I already own on PS2.

----

Just got some of the best clearification. CLICK ME!

vahnx

Post by vahnx »

I gave in and purchased the Vita version as well. Goodbye Vita 1.80 firmware, it was nice knowing you.
dmaskell92

Post by dmaskell92 »

vahnx wrote:I gave in and purchased the Vita version as well. Goodbye Vita 1.80 firmware, it was nice knowing you.
Its compatible with 3.01 so I'm happy.

hinata

Post by hinata »

Think I will pass on this since I haven't enjoyed the series at all since VI but if I plan on picking it up then i'll be importing it, no use paying inflated Australian prices.
PS Vita 1002 - OFW 3.51 Rejuvenate
PS Vita 2002 - OFW 3.60 HENkaku
Vita TV - OFW 3.60 HENkaku
Daniel_Davies85

Just to let all you guys know that they now have stock on play Asia of the individual Asian English hard copies of X & X-2!

I've just ordered both :)

Dan.
Daniel_Davies85

X has finally turned up 3 weeks after they shipped it but X-2, which they shipped 4 days earlier, is lost in the ether.

They won't/can't give me a tracking number either so there's nothing I can do but wait as the parcel company can't do anything without one.

First and probably last time buying from Play-Asia.

I've bought things off eBay from Japan which have turned up in less than a week.
frozenflame4326

Post by frozenflame4326 »

Man that's such a bummer. I just bought the bundle and didn't realize I wouldn't be getting a physical copy of X-2. I have actually never played X-2 so I think the download will be worth it. I doubt I'll let it sit on my Vita, I might redeem the code and wait until I'm actually ready to play it. I hope you get your package!
Daniel_Davies85

frozenflame4326 wrote:Man that's such a bummer. I just bought the bundle and didn't realize I wouldn't be getting a physical copy of X-2. I have actually never played X-2 so I think the download will be worth it. I doubt I'll let it sit on my Vita, I might redeem the code and wait until I'm actually ready to play it. I hope you get your package!
I know right.

What's most annoying is that I can get X as a physical copy in this country, X-2 as a physical is the only reason I ordered the pair from them and that's the one which is missing.

Return to “Games”