Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Source of 6.39 exploit

Forum rules
Forum rule Nº 15 is strictly enforced in this subforum.
masterj001

Re: Source of 6.39 exploit

Post by masterj001 »

noname120 wrote:
masterj001 wrote:I know what i'm talking about. I guess i could just try another forum. And, i'd recommend YOU look up the zilog z80. It can copy from memory to memory directly, not through the processor.
I'm a Z80 guru and you're a guy that misunderstand things (just don't wanna say lier): on the Z80, the ram = the memory on the computer. Well, on TI 8X calculators, every program etc is saved on the memory, but this memory is 32kb and if you remove every battery, it'll act like a normal memory, every data will be lost. On the TI 8X calculators, there is no flash memory exept on some like the TI 83+ and the TI84+ but don't be foolish: you can't access this flash memory directly with one instruction :roll:
That wasn't a misunderstanding, that was me trying to sound like i knew things i didn't. That was something my friend at the time told me...

(edit:) And i'm aware of how RAM works. I was pretty early in my training back then... ANd immature...
(can you say troll?)
Advertising
I have:
AMD phenom 8-core 4 ghz on custom designed computer in compaq shell running:
win7, win8, winxp, win98, fedora, freeBSD, osx 10.6, and OpenSUSE.
psp 1000 x 32
psp 2000 ta-088v3
Haha, you think your computer is confusing:p
noname120
Developer

Re: Source of 6.39 exploit

Post by noname120 »

Just a few things you should take in account:
-Please don't claim you own 50 psps, nobody will trust you
-Please ask a guru or a skilled guy before posting that you found an exploit that is in reality not one: you give false hopes to members of this community
-Please don't think you know better than skilled guys of the community
-Please learn C and MIPS, and if you're motivated, you'll acquire knowledge that will be helpful for the community
that was me trying to sound like i knew things i didn't
Good that you recognize your mistakes, you should learn from them.

Please don't hesitate to ask questions on the forums if you need to ;)
And welcome on these forums :)
Advertising
Funny stuff
<yifanlu> I enjoy being loud and obnoxious
<yifanlu> rooting an android is like getting a hooker pregnant
<xerpi> I sometimes think I should leave all this stressing **** and be a farmer instead

Return to “Programming and Security”