Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Latest & most fully-featured lua player?

Forum rules
Forum rule Nº 15 is strictly enforced in this subforum.
HaaZerRdz

Latest & most fully-featured lua player?

Post by HaaZerRdz »

A few years ago I was working on a homebrew project and I was using lua, though during development my PSP died and ever since then I dropped the project and stopped following the PSP side of the homebrew scene. I'm interested in working on the project again but I don't know how far lua players have progressed since then. What is the latest and most fully-featured lua player currently available?
Advertising
saiyan x

Re: Latest & most fully-featured lua player?

Post by saiyan x »

HaaZerRdz wrote:A few years ago I was working on a homebrew project and I was using lua, though during development my PSP died and ever since then I dropped the project and stopped following the PSP side of the homebrew scene. I'm interested in working on the project again but I don't know how far lua players have progressed since then. What is the latest and most fully-featured lua player currently available?
Checkout luadev and onelua(this one has been recently developed ) or maybe you can use of the classics, pge lua :mrgreen:
Advertising
HaaZerRdz

Post by HaaZerRdz »

Thanks for the suggestions. I've been trying a few players and some don't seem to get along with PPSSPP.
Mills

Post by Mills »

HaaZerRdz wrote:Thanks for the suggestions. I've been trying a few players and some don't seem to get along with PPSSPP.
The best luaplayers are Luadev and ONElua. These are the only ones including fast 3D functions.

ONElua is still being developed, :).

Return to “Programming and Security”